XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

Guest Bbpig1984

Ugh... removed already  :angry:

Not sure how as I don't think I did although i am new to xtube so may of been done by mistake reuploading now will post new link asap

Don't think this is real amateur (considering the camera work), but loved how this nerdy guy got fucked by the big dicked muscle guy and the look of total bliss on the guy's face after he came. They both really enjoyed it by the looks of it.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/young-nerd-fucked-2683

this is from guysinsweatpants.com

By the way, a lot of the newest vids on Xtube seem to be stretched, making it weird to watch. Is this the way Xtube shows vids now or is it the format the owner posts his vids? Anyone else has this?

I just recently discovered that happening for a vid.  Overall, I'm REALLY getting worried about XTube with so many changes that they're doing on the site.  It's starting to become unfriendly for a lot of casual users and especially long time users for what's being censored and more.   

• Upvote 1

orion

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Group-Muscle-CUM-XT-29240091

Group Muscle & CUM XT

*WARNING ROUGH* Back at Oxford with the guys from the video a few weeks ago with a 6 ft 6 26 year old Muscle @220lbs not thinking i can lift him up and fuck him... man was he in for a shock. This is the hottest moment in my life... I even thought of making guys pay for this one! but how can i deny you guys the deep satisfying orgasm(s)

• Upvote 1

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Using-a-cumslut-while-their-bf-is-out-29199551

Using a cumslut while their bf is out

It's been a while since I uploaded. I rarely find time to edit the videos for all the encounters I record, but this slut wanted to show his bf what he was up to when he was out, so I had to oblige. This cumslut begs for my load and said his bf is out working while visiting Chicago. I go up to meet this slut and add my load to his eager hole. He had already taken 2 loads that day.

I just recently discovered that happening for a vid.  Overall, I'm REALLY getting worried about XTube with so many changes that they're doing on the site.  It's starting to become unfriendly for a lot of casual users and especially long time users for what's being censored and more.

With recent changes you get to see all activities of the guys you're subscribed to. The comments they make, the vids they like, the people they subscribe too and so on. Those are not all disadvantages but there are so many notifications it is hard to filter out their new vids.

• Upvote 1