XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

Was about to post and checked needforseed's faves. first one off the rank as it turns out is the one I'm posting now. fucking amazing!!!!!!!! it's obvious the bottom wants it bb, and he's helped along to break the condom by the guy filming. incredible!:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=BjLeK-S663-

nice try with the rubber... ;-)

There used to be an amazing video out there of a guy taking several loads through a gloryhole. I remember him having a backwards cap and he shaved his ass, but was pretty hairy else where. I thought id seen the video on rockettube but now i can not find it at all. It was a pretty long clip to. Ive seen one similar on xtube, but this was the best amateur video id ever seen. Anyone know what im talking about? and where it might be?

sucked.... filming was bad....

yup imagine that... real life bb... in a room, at a private party, filmed on a phone... spur of the moment stuff... as most guys do it.

amazing what you can do in real life isnt it when you don't have the lights, HD cameras and perfect models of the studios!

• Upvote 1