Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fuck No! Bored sucking cock??!! How can that possibly be??!! Each cock is different, each has its own physical attributes its own personality really. And of course, cum is delicious and no two loads ever taste exactly the same. i luv teasing His cock with my tongue, flicking my tongue into his piss lit, and exploring ways to make that open up. i luv taking Him deep into my throat and squeezing his cock with the muscles of my throat. i luv holding Him inside my throat after He's cum the first time and his dick head is so exquisitely sensitive that He goes crazy. i luv surprising the shit out of Him by pulling a second load out of Him. i luv when he gets verbal -- and physical, and when my blow job turns into His fierce skull fucking. He may start out passive, but my goal is to turn Him aggressive. No, dude, it's never, ever boring.

I'm with you. I sucked my Daddy's cock for over an hour the other day and enjoyed every second of it.

I never get bored sucking dick as long as the guy loves it, doesn't matter how long. The main aim is to pleasure the guy whether he wants to be sucked, fuck my throat or fuck my hole.

As a season sluttyfreak bttm I know its my duty to bring a top from excitement mood to over joyed so I love sucking dick and it help if the top is abusive verbally that makes me eager to suck the life out of his dick and swallow whatever come out cum/piss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never get bored and especially love it when the top starts face fucking. I usually find that guys love it when my chin is resting against their balls and my nose is nestled in their pubes (I like daddies and bears) when their cock is in my throat and they are getting verbal especially with their balls in my hand. That's enough to keep me happy until they want to fuck me or cum in my mouth or throat. Although I don't get bored, I have go sore especially with one guy who is well endowed but can fuck my face for over an hour and not cum.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...