Quiet or loud breeding?

hungry_hole

love the verbal feedback... odd, just realized I'm a quieter top than I am a bottom... but still have to at least grunt and/or moan when I come... even when I jack... quiet sex is boring... unless you're trying not to get caught while hoping you do.... but the minute the spongy head of a hard cock penetrates my lubed hole... I'm going to start involuntarily start spewing verbal feedback... and I love hearing how much a top is enjoying fucking me... Had one time where an ex FB's ex give us shit because his bedroom window was open unbeknownst to me when he started fucking me, and the ex and a neighbor kid was building a deck below... apparently he didn't find my feedback or the fb's "appropriate"... duh....

as a couple we tend to epitomize one paradigm or another. we have played with guys that are that are only there to get filled and zip up and say thanks or cum hungry guys looking to get breed and told, before during and after, that our hot loads shoot up in their hungry hole. in our experience the guys looking for just a nut in the butt, only want it while oinktatsic bttm cumdumpsters want a bit of a narrative regarding our use and intention with their ready and eager ass

I like it when he makes some noise and gets in to it. A little dirty talk is really fun. My all time favorite part is feeling the cum actually flood in as it pulses out of his cock. Nothing more satisfying than taking a load so massive you can feel it shooting into you.

It depends on how into the fuck I am. I'm I'm really into it then I'll get verbal a bit and let out a bunch of moans and grunts before shooting my load, ending with a kind of roar or howl of "triumph" over breeding a hole. If I'm not into it though, then I'll just pump my load in quietly and leave.

Edited by youngwolf87
Fixed an error.

As a bottom there's something really hot about hearing the top's moans and groans while he unloads (this is when I relax my hole muscles). I like the dirty talk just before he shoots "I'm close", "Where do you want the load". And I respond "Go deep when you shoot", "I got a clean hole for your load". Loud breedings are definitely very hot and simply because those groans and moans are a clear evidence that I'm being bred. I don't always feel the actual cum in my hole because it depends on the amount and where it's been placed inside my hole.

But quiet breedings are so fucking hot too. I've had my door open at the sauna, had a guy come in, I've sucked him, he fucked me and after a few strokes...

... then I'll just pump my load in quietly and leave.

Not being sure I finger my hole and find it leaking with cum. Quiet breedings can be so hot too.

• 5 weeks later...

I talk real nasty to my bottom. I'm not over the top in volume unless we are in private (which is incredibly rare) but I give him a very detailed play by play and more than let him know that I'm about to empty the contents of my nutsack into his colon, telling him how I love watching his asslips cling to the shaft of my cock and if I'm in a gaping mood, what a fucking whore he is for letting me stretch his shitpipe like that.