Age and preference for Asians?

pata

This is not a bareback topic but has been kept in my mind for a long time.

As an Asian, I always noticed that there is a correlation between guys' age and their preference for Asians. It seems like the older they are, the more they are open to Asians.

Why is this? Anyone else felt this way?

You did not care for Asians when you were 20s but all of sudden found that you were into them when you found you were too old for other hotties?

Of course, there are some natural-born Asian chasers. Trust me, I KNOW that. But still there is a proportional imbalance in the market. Most chasers are pretty old!

I have no problem with that personally. I prefer older guys. But still curious.

I know this is a sensitive topic. Maybe even racial.

I just want to know what you think yourself. I don't get offended by honest opinions.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you speak of I have thought of myself. I get turned off by dudes who are only into asians. I'm not just asian. I want a guy to like me because of ME not cuz I'm asian. my response: Bitch Please!

Can only speak for myself here, but I've always felt that a hot man is a hot man is a hot man (with apologies to Gertrude Stein), and I've always regretted the lack of racial diversity in the bars and elsewhere on the scene. I've always, since being a teenager, been attracted to men of other races and it's only been lack of opportunity that's stopped me getting around more...

Strange for me that this comes up now as just the other night I had some extremely enjoyable sex with a very hot man who it turned out was of mixed race (white/Asian): he expressed a kink for my ginger hair and extremely pale skin, which shows off my tattoos well. Race didn't really come into it, other than my Celtic genes showing through possibly more than his Asian genes, since it's winter and I always fade back to near translucent.

Maybe it runs in families: my younger brother has been with an Indian guy for what must be over twenty years now: they got married as soon as the civil partnership legislation was passed here. Or maybe the both of us were brought up to see the person first and see their race as secondary to their personality. Who knows?

I hate to say this, but in terms of attraction - their appearance is what you see first and then personality comes second. While I do find myself attracted to men of many races, I am most attracted to white men, especially gingers or guys with Irish in their blood.

With black men, I like their dominant, masculine presence, but they have to have a cock that I can be able to handle. I hate cocks that are supersized, because I'll never be able to take that within me comfortablly.

With Spanish guys, I like the ones that ooze sexuality.

With Asians, I'm turned on by a smooth Asian with a bubble butt. I like them to look as young as possible, but still be legal.

With the other races, I am only attracted to one certain characteristic or trait that comes across from a certain bit of the population. While, with white guys, I can find myself attracted to them for a myriad of reasons.

When I was in Toronto over Christmas I definitely saw and heard an almost hostility towards Asians, all from white men. I was asking guys online which bathhouses to try out and several guys not only gave me advice, but tossed in some unwanted advice on one in particular to stay away from because evidently that bathhouse was frequented by a lot of Asian guys.

I met and played around with several Asian guys, closer to my age so not younger per se, and one in particular who I met with several times and had great sex (wrote about it on here). We talked quite a bit and he said that there definitely is a prejudice against Asians in parts of that gay community, although he didn't specify any specific age groups. I can't say I understand it to be honest.

i dont like skinny twinky asians but i dont like them in other races either

tho if i counted i prolly like more white or middle eastern men ......its the body hair

but hey- yr the bigger muscld asians used only like goons in movies???? even aisan movies!?

u never get t osee them much they just beat pp;l -still dressed & then die

i find asian men to be very hot to look at. Theyre so exotic. with beautiful skin. and usually have gorgeous asses. very graceful. I have always been attracted to them......HOWEVER, I have fucked maybe 8 asian men and havent had a good sexual experience with one yet! Wish I could find an asian who could throw down like a latin! somebody please prove me wrong by giving me some hot asian hole!

Thanks you for answering guys.

But it seems most of guys misunderstood my point.

I was not asking about Asian's age.

I meant, YOUR age and preference for them.

As I said above, I noticed most of Asian "chasers" are older and it seems like a general trend in the most part of the states and Europe.

So, I am asking if your preference CHANGED when you get older.

Or is it just my subjective bias in perception?

I'm 40 and spent my teenage years in the Pacific Northwest, so I've always been comfortable hanging out with Asian guys (most of the ones I knew at the time were either from families that had emigrated from China in the 19th century or recent emigres from Hong Kong). As a matter of fact, my inspiration to come out of the closet was a friend of mine who hung out in the same group who was originally Taiwanese who came out first.

That being said, I've generally not found myself attracted to Asian men, mostly because they tend not to have the kind of traits that really turn me on, body or facial hair being a big one. There are a few who do, like Sonny Chiba, who I think is a very handsome man and has a very sexy voice (something about the sound of Japanese gets me going).

I haven't noticed my tastes changing too much over the years in this regard.

• Administrators
As an Asian, I always noticed that there is a correlation between guys' age and their preference for Asians. It seems like the older they are, the more they are open to Asians.

Why is this?

I know what you mean. My bf is Asian. He's with me in part because I'm not a rice queen (I have a slight preference for Latinos). He's 4th generation on one side - not sure I could deal with 1st generation. But there are all these pasty older white guys who gawk at guys like my bf. Thing is, as soon as he opens his mouth and shows he's intelligent and well-spoken they sorta lose interest. They want the stereotypical submissive Asian guy who can barely speak English - and he's anything but that kind of Asian.

I know what you mean. My bf is Asian. He's with me in part because I'm not a rice queen (I have a slight preference for Latinos). He's 4th generation on one side - not sure I could deal with 1st generation. But there are all these pasty older white guys who gawk at guys like my bf. Thing is, as soon as he opens his mouth and shows he's intelligent and well-spoken they sorta lose interest. They want the stereotypical submissive Asian guy who can barely speak English - and he's anything but that kind of Asian.

I could take issue with the words pasty and white: Celtic genes will out: I know I'll always burn or freckle before moving away from basic see-all-your-veins white. The guy I was with last weekend was anything but quoting rawTOP "the stereotypical submissive Asian guy". A very hot man who just happened to be Asian - and such a hungry arse. If he rang the doorbell now (unlike as he lives at the other end of the country) I'd be signed out of here before you knew it.

To expand on my preference for pata's benefit, I remember at school having a thing about a classmate's older brother. Tache already noticeable, broad shoulders suggesting he was going to be a big guy and the first curls of hair looking out over his shirt collar. I've never deliberately sought out one race over another - I'm an equal opportunities slut.

I am an equal opportunity slut, but I have always liked Asian guys. Actually the first guys I ever did anything with were Asian. Of course I am in Vancouver, which has a huge Asian population.

While there are definitely some guys who fit the stereotype of slim and sub, none of the Asians I have ever been with were submissive. If anything they were some of the most aggressive tops I have ever been with. People talk about rice queens, but no one mentions the Asian potato queens who love big chubby white boy ass. When I was young I remember having to fend off many Asian men in their 40's, 50's and 60's - many off whom were some of the most insistent about getting in bare. Actually I still get hit on by asians constantly, and turn most down cause they just want to suck my cock. I was 24 and still pretty tight the first time an Asian guy tried to fist me. His excuse was that his cock was just too small for me to really enjoy and that his hand was very small as well, and in fact he said, "most white guys have cocks bigger than my hand, so I'm just trying to make you feel good." The BS guys think will work!!

To be honest though I am a big fan of guys who tell you they just want to give you a massage. I love being covered in baby oil, and most of these guys will casually touch your hole thinking you don't know what they are after. An experienced finger can tell right away when it's tapping on a loose hole. I love the excited surprise of guys who hadn't realized when they say, "Oh you are a bottom!" Some are scrambling up on top before you can say anything, while others just like to finger fuck.