Sharing Gym Boy

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/01/sharing-gym-boy.html

Sitting in my living room I am watching the evening news when my phone beeps. I look down and see it is a text from Damon(Taking Gym Boy's Cherry) with one word only, “Hey.” I suppose this means he enjoyed himself. I replied back, “Meet you on Thursday, same place, I’m bringing a friend for you.” “Cool,” was the only reply I received, and supposed he really did enjoy himself. I couldn't wait to see his nice ass again.

Thursday came around and I waited outside the gym for him. I saw his parents drop him off, he casually entered the gym and came back out within a minute and got into my car. “Hey,” he said, clearly not much of a talker, but I knew he was probably nervous, so I drove to my apartment talking about school and football. I wanted him to be relaxed for what I had planned for him.

When Damon and I stepped into the apartment my friend Manuel was waiting for us. He smiled at Damon and Damon nodded at him. Good they seemed to like each other. I guided Damon into my bedroom. “Go ahead and take your clothes off” I told him. He did not hesitate, and immediately stripped down showing his nice abs and firm ass. My dick was beginning to harden admiring his tight ass. I took handcuffs from my side table and handcuffed him to my bed, his arms stretched high above his head. His dick was growing with excitement and the dominance I exhibited over him. About this time Manuel entered the room and admired Damon’s body “Fuck, this boy has the best abs I have seen.”

blog17.jpg

“You ready for this Damon?” I asked him. “Yes, I am. I've been waiting all week” he replied. Manuel and I removed our clothing, whereupon I ordered Damon “Suck Manuel’s dick.” Manuel was not fully erect and put his semi-limp dick into Damon’s mouth, who sucked hard. Manuel moaned, as his eight inch of thick dick grew fully erect. Damon tried to take Manuel’s whole dick, but struggled so Manuel shoved his dick further in. Damon’s penis was now fully erect. Clearly he was enjoying himself.

I decided to explore Manuel’s ass so I inserted my raw dick into him. He was tight and I enjoyed the way it enveloped my thick dick. I maneuvered my hard dick in and out of Manuel’s sweet, tan 22 year old ass. An experienced bottom, Manuel had no trouble accommodating me even as he was going balls-deed in Damon’s throat. I pumped my dick deeper into Manuel and then withdrew from him, not wanting him to have too too much pleasure. Manuel followed suit and withdrew his dick from Damon’s mouth, leaning down to kiss him hard. I lasciviously enjoyed their mutual enjoyment of each other.

I removed the handcuffs from Damon and positioned him on his knees to make his ass available to Manuel and me, again handcuffing him, but this time to the footboard of my bed. Damon smiled in approval. I was pleased knowing how much he was enjoying my gift to him. “Manuel, fuck Damon’s ass. You don’t have to be gentle.” Manuel lubed his dick and slowly inserted it into Damon’s ass. Damon moaned loudly. “My dick is too big for his ass,” Manuel looks at me. Being the dominant one I told Damon to relax. Then I told Manuel to move his dick back and forth slowly, that Damon’s ass would accept his thick dick, which Manuel did. I rubbed Damon’s shoulder and Manuel’s full eight inches slid into Damon’s tight ass. “Oh God,” Manuel moaned.

blog18.jpg

I was watching Damon’s face and knew he was enjoying how full his ass was. I then stood in front of him, positioned myself, and ordered him “Lick my ass.” Damon wasted no time, burying his face in my ass, aggressively licking my asshole. His obedience was a turn-on. I turned around and smiled saying "You are such a good boy, Damon.” Damon radiated his pleasure, pleased with the cock in his ass, by my dominance and by my praise. Looking into his beautiful eyes I spontaneously decided to push the envelope of submission: “Damon, you are very special because you are so submissive, but you need to learn that when Manuel wants his dick in you his dick will be in you.” Damon nods, but I was not convinced so I aimed my cock towards his mouth. He opened to suck me, but instead I began to piss, ordering him “Swallow every drop.” Again, he complied. “Any penis will fit into your ass, you will always do what I say,” I told him. Damon nodded and I knew he was was ready. I presented my dick for his adoration, and Damon took me all the way down. I was thoroughly enjoying the degree of domination I had over him, and his willingness to pleasure me and anyone I brought into his life.

Meanwhile Manuel was still fucking Damon’s ass - hard. “Slap his ass,” I told Manuel. A loud slap reverberated throughout the room. My dick throbbed as I watched the two boys enjoying themselves. Damon was taking my dick deep into his throat and sucking vigorously. I felt my dick pulsate and allowed myself to cum. Damon swallowed my cum without hesitation. When I caught my breath I withdrew and moved behind Manuel to view him sliding his dick in and out of Damon's. I shoved my finger into Manuel’s ass and he moaned loudly. I then grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze. “Fuck,” Manuel yelled. I smacked his ass hard and shoved my two fingers even deeper into his ass. Manuel shook with physical excitement, so I added another finger. Overwhelmed, Manuel came, blowing his load deep in Damon’s ass. Damon was all but convulsing with sexual excitement as the the warm cum filled his hole.

“Shit, he is amazing,” Manuel said. “Good. Now let him fuck your ass until he cums,” I ordered Manuel. “Yes, sir.” Manuel said. I uncuffed Damon, who stood, his dick still erect. He mounted Manuel and inserts his dick, wasting no time he plunging his dick in and out of Manuel's ass. Deep. I slowly start inserting fingers into Damon. Two at first, then three. Three was tight, but I want one more in there so I forced my pinky inside. The feeling was amazing and Damon moaned loudly, plunging as deeply into Manuel as he could. Both guys groaned again, and I could feel Damon shaking as his sperm blew into Manuel's ass.

“Damon, you came too quickly,” I said. “I’m sorry,” he said and looked crestfallen. “Don’t worry. Next time we'll fix that,” I smiled at him.

Edited by Hotload84