I Love Walk-In Fucks

hungtopinky

Anyone else love to walk in and breed a hungru bottom? I love a hot walk-in fuck, like in a hotel or appartment, where a hungry bottom is taking loads and waiting for mine as well. I personally prefer one on one, but it is hot passing other guys in the hall coming or going, and then adding my loads to the mix. A month or so ago I fucked my bottom cumdump and he had already taken a few loads and some poured out when I was finished breeding him, fucking hot! I also sometimes like to be the first in line to seed his raw hole, so it is good and ripe and tight. It's not totally anon, but close to it, because he is always naked and ready to be mounted..Its a good discreet way for me to have my needs met, because I live in a rural conservative state and so there are not too many good hungry bottoms to choose from. But he always shows me a good time!

• Upvote 1

As a bottom I love walk-in fucks. Haven't done it since last summer but love to set up late night fucks where I leave the door unlocked and have a top walk in with lights off and find me naked with my ass up in bed. I also had it happen once where two guys passed each other crossing the street in front of my house - the one guy who just fucked me and the other guy who was on his way to fuck me. The second guy as he was fucking me asked if the guy he passed in the street had just fucked me. I couldn't lie and told him yes. He fucking got off on it and fucked me even harder.

Same here, I like to walk in and see the bottom ass up, waiting for loads. A sloppy hole is the best. Love anonymous pump 'n' dump scenes. Also, I'm very much turned-on if, at a bathhouse, if through an open door, I see a bottom ass-up, waiting for loads.

Edited by Hotload84

That's my ideal situation -- naked in a dark room, just letting the tops come in and drop a load anonymously, the more the better. Easy, discrete, no bullshit.

With the right guys it can be fun, especially if there's some nice twist to it (e.g. if the bottom usually doesn't do that kind of stuff. If the tops are all straight guys who afterwards go home to their wives. Another example: I had a foursome in a hotel room a year ago, where the other two tops and I then went on to advertise to bottom on the internet, that was also nifty).

But i find the usual kind of walk-in situation (90% of the time it's just the slut just lying there waiting to be banged) one of the most boring, formulaic set-ups. There's just no eroticism. I like easy, discrete and reliable. I just don't find indifference hot.

Just my personal opinion.

Guest BBCumdumpPig

hell yes love to be blindfolded ass up and waiting.... dont say a word.. top usues me for his total pleasure cums breedddds me deep n leaves.... or better yet drops a few loads or brings a buddie to breed me as well

Never tried this but would like to. I've got a question tho--whenever I read about it, here or in ads on CL or BBRT, the bottom is usually receiving a string of guests and taking multiple loads. I'm ok with barebacking a poz bottom (never asked, but odds are good I've done it) but only if he doesn't already have another dude's load in him. The reason is partly safety, but also personal ... a hole filled with some other dude's jizz is just a turn off for me. (Just realized a lot of u are prob gonna laugh at me for this one!)

So what's the best way to ask a walk-in bottom if he's empty or if I could please be first in line?

Edited by Jimmy1212
  • Upvote 1

So what's the best way to ask a walk-in bottom if he's empty or if I could please be first in line?

When you reply to a CL ad just tell the guy that this is your first time and that you want to be the first load. If he's already been taking loads that day, ask him to email you the next time he sets up so you can be first in line. If you show up and want to be sure, check his ass out by fingering him first before you stick your dick in.

Guest BBSeroMan

Yeah. Fucking love the "walk in" pump and dumps especially if the bottom pig has been bred and loaded by other Top breeders before I ram my poz dick in and unload.

Sometimes I like a bottom who already has loads in him, so I can feel them and taste them when I eat his hole, which I do before I fuck a hot hungry hole. One of my bottom buds likes to take many loads when he visits, and loves it when I add mine to others. Other times tho, I like to be the first, because I like to eat a ripe hungry tight hole needing cum. Hungry slutty bottoms are the best!