topblkmale

• Administrators
Wish there was an App with a GPS feature similar to Grindr, Growlr and Scruff for either the iPhone, Droid or Blackberry where a horny top could locate raw bareback bottom holes. It could be called Loadr.

That's one of my goals this year - to get something like that up and running... But it will be later this year...

The problem with apps is that they have to be approved by the Google Store or the App Store, so, no nudity or mature content. If you have an iPhone, you'd need to jailbreak it in order to run a not-approved app, if you have an Android, you only need to download the apk file and run it.

I have found that most of the popular gay and bareback hookup sites either have come out with sites that work with iPhones and are similar to an App but they just use Safari and thus avoid the prudish rules of Apple. All the ones I have used with my iPhone have had the GPS and ability to tell how close other guys are. I live by Club Z so i am always seeing several guys who all have the same distance from me so I assume they're there or at the other one nearby Steamworks.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators
Did anything ever cum of this?

I got sidetracked. It's still an important item on my to do list. I'm hoping to get something up in the next 6 months or so. Because of cost and Apple's "family friendly" policies for their app store what I come up with will be web based.