Your First Time

bbottom26

Tell us about your first time having sex bareback. For a lot of us (I presume) our first time having sex and our first time having bareback sex are not the same.

What made you decide to toss out the condom and do it raw? Was it with someone you trusted/loved or not so much? Did you enjoy it? Nervous? Thoughts before, during, and after?

When did you give your first load? When did you take your first load?

Those are some general questions. You don't have to answer all of them, they're more of a guideline.

So please, do tell us about your first time doin it raw!

My first time was bareback

I was 14- he was in his 40s - I met him off internet

Hooked up under some trees at a park

He asked me if I wanted him to put a condom on - I sald 'up to you'

I didn't know about STDs and thought condoms were just to stop girls getting pregnant (blame the British education system that doesn't touch sex ed)

He didn't cum in me though

Second time we met we fucked in his car- this time he did cum in me- he didn't want to get cum on his car seats (expensive car) lol

I was just legal and really curious about cocksucking. I found out about a local IRC hookup channel (this was before hookup sites were popular). I started chatting with a guy who went to the university nearby and we agreed to meet at a music festival the following night. We chilled out, listened to some cool bands, then he invited me to his apartment and I agreed (yeah really brave/stupid of me).

We sat on the couch watching TV for a bit, then he asked me what I wanted to do. I replied that I really really wanted to suck his cock. I didn't tell him that it was my first time. I must have been a terrible cocksucker, he kept telling me what and what not to do, watch my teeth, etc. He did warn me when he was about to cum and asked if I wanted it in my mouth. I just moaned and kept sucking.

When the first blast of his jizz hit my tongue, I knew that cum eating is what I was born for. It was glorious. Since then I've always craved cum in my mouth and took almost every cum eating opportunity that I can (reasonably, I've never really hooked up with guys I thought were hideous or anything). I never saw him again though.

I also let my fuckhole get used every once in a while, and I also enjoy it. However, my primary fuckhole is my face, because my priority when hooking up with a guy is I want to swallow his load. Am I a cum addict? :P

Guest whiteslut4u

My first time I was walking in the park and started talking to this black dude. Five minutes later i was on my knees in the park sucking his cock and then he fucked my hole and bred me.

I was 19. met this guy at the university of south carolina in a bar called "group therapy" He was a grad student, like 24-25. Little cock, but incredibly beautiful man. Lebanese. Hairy. Green eyes. Highly intelligent. He fucked me. He was a witty guy and he wooed me into BB sex in his shwoer in his apartment. He came in my ass. Yeah I was a bottom when I was young. Isnt most every gay guy LOL

My story does not fit all that neatly. I am 43 and bi. I was into my 20s before I had any kind of sex with a guy. I think I was 24 the first time I sucked cock and 28 the first time i got fucked. Up until a year ago I had only taken a half dozen cocks up my ass, all with condoms. My random sexual activity was extremely variable based on whether I was in a relationship and other factors. Things have changed a lot in the last year.

After having been monogamous for about 3 years my situation changed and I started to hit the baths and video arcades. I was sucking a guy in the wet sauna of my fave spot when someone came up behind and started fondling my ass. Then I felt him slide in. I wasn't prepared and I usually need a fair amount of lube and was surprised at how easily he slipped in. I reached down to feel his cock and felt no condom. I jerked up and pulled away and his 6 inch uncut cock slid out. Turning to the young Asian guy attached to it I said something about not wanting to be barebacked and went back to sucking. He came up behind me jammed it in and then pulled me back on top of him away from the cock I was sucking. I couldnt believe how rude it was. I left. But I was intrigued at how easily it went in without the friction of a rubber.

About a month later I was at the same bath, at a glory hole waiting to suck cock. I had been incredibly aroused by my previous experience and whoile I was there to suck, I made sure to douche thoroughly ijust in case. A fortysomething Euro guy came up behind me fondling my ass and then reached around grabbed my tits and started rubbing his dick on my ass, sliding up and down my crack. I pushed back against him and he asked "Do you like to get fucked?" I said yes but that I would need lube. He went away and came back about a minute later. I didn't turn around. I could hear him tearing open an envelope and I assumed he was putting on a condom. Then he dribbled some lube on my ass and started to press in with his dick. I am pretty tight and always need about 30 seconds to adjust to being filled but afte rthat can take a hard fucking. He was very gently stroking about half way in and out of my ass and moaning appreciatively. Then he pulled out. I reached around and felt his dick and it surprised me. Almost 8 inches, uncut, slimey and bare. The fact that I didn't freak out encouraged him and astonished me. He put his dick against my hole and pushed in, this time burying himself all the way. He again fucked me for a while and then pulled out. I turned around to see what had been in me and dropped to my knees to take him ass to mouth. We ended up going back to his room where he fucked me extensively but with a condom. He kept trying to talk me into bareback but I was afraid he would cum in me. My main thought however was how easily a big cock and slid into me with no rubber. Much easier than smaller guys with more prep who were suited up.

A few months after that I was at a glory hole/video place. I had already sucked and swallowed several loads including a young couple who fucked bareback while I sucked the bottom. After he came in my mouth the top pulled out of his ass and mouth fucked me until he came. A guy who had been watching this then offered me his very thick, very hard inch uncut beauty. He jammed it all the way down my throat and tried to make me gag. But then he stood me up, took my shirt completely off, turned me towards the wall, yanked my pants down to my ankles and stepped behind me. he pulled out a bag and I could hear rustling of plastic. He fingered my ass and started lubing me up with spit. The sound of plastic opening continued and then he put his big dickhead against my barely lubed ass and pushed in. It hurt like hell but he aggressively fucked me. But I was so turned on at least in part because I suspected he had gone thorough elabarate motions to pretend to put on a condom. I reached behnd and felt his bare cock. He pulled out and paused for a second, waiting for my reaction. I dropped to my knees and took his beautiful dick in my mouth. He abused my throat for a minute and then pulled out. Now that he was dripping wet with my spit I stood up and faced the wall and he stepped up and rammed me viciously. I really couldn't take that rough a fucking from that big a cock with that little lube so I asked if I could suck him but he clearly wanted ass.

Around Halloween I was at a bath I had not been to in 3 years. I had arrived, douched and found several big uncut cocks whose loads I swallowed in public play areas. After I had finished one guy I noticed a fiftysomething guy in great shape watching and stroking his towel. I smiled as I licked the remaining cum from my lips and walked towards an darker hallway. I felt him come up behind me. I felt a huge bulge in his towel and tried to step into a little alcove but there was already someone there. I stroked his cock and it was one of the biggest I have ever held. About 10 inches long, but with an even more rare thickness, and gloriously uncut. Just perfect. Honestly it was so exactly what turns me on that I retty much felt he can do what he wants with me as long as I get that dick. I took off my towel and walked around the corner, kneeling down on a small fuck stool and stuck my ass out. I just hoped he followed. I felt his hands on my ass and then his cock rubbing between my cheeks and up my back. I just swayed my ass back and forth. A crowd had gathered and watched as he fingered my ass, stretching me out, and feeling the lube I had pre applied. Then he put his cock againstmy hole and just began a gentle pressure. If I didn't want his huge dick bare I had plenty of time to get away, but I just moaned and he pushed in. Having a dick that big you must get used to giving guys time, and he was very gentle at first but after about 40 seconds I was opened up fully. He fucked me hard with full 10 inch ass stretching full body strokes. After a couple of minutes, tunred on as hell but nervous he would cum I spun around and took him ass to mouth. The crowd watching was really into my whorish display. Then I went back to getting fiucked by that monster. After some more ass to mouth we went back to his room. He pounded me hard in doggy, missionary, and piledriver position totally bare. I eventually asked him to put on a condom and we fucked for another half hour. We have had one repeat since.

So it has been a strange journey so far. I still can[t take loads but god I love being fucked bare. It has become my favourite thing. I really don't know if I can give it up, but I can't keep up this little bit bareback thing.

Ironically the only time I topped a guy it was bareback. He insisted.

when i came out, you didn't bareback, YOU FUCKED. this is in the 70s.

then the plague came....and i was one who freaked out and basically stopped.... for a long time.

due to some issues which i won't slow the story with, i never really enjoyed getting fucked, i like to be on top.

when i started to fuck again it was with rubbers.... and for a while that worked. didn't feel as good, but i did it.

....was so paranoid that after the fuck, when the guy was in the shower, i would take the used rubber into the kitchen and run some tap water into it to make sure it was still intact.

after YEARS of this.... some where in the late 90s, i started to hear the phrase 'bareback' .

what a thrill and chill the very word evoked. bare back riding.... riding without a saddle.

i then heard of bare back parties.... oh, my god, those nasty men.

and how those stories attracked me..... i would hear guys talking (quietly) at the gym about a 'raw' party they had been at over the weekend.... and how the guy took 20 loads.. !!!

i saw once, in the steam room and it is in a large city and at a gay gym... there was a daddy boy couple playing..

and as the steam came up, the last thing i could clearly see was the boy starting to sit down on the daddy's raw cock.... and then we all heard the fuck and the cum shot.....plenty of jo material from that one.

fast forward.... one night i was at a sex club here. met a VERY sexy, very built, very hung boy....clearly on something, 'cause he was HUNGRY.

huge dick on him and...typical... as soon as i touched his ass.... up went the legs...

as i started to play with my dick head on his ass, i could tell he didn't want me to put on a rubber...

i did though, and proceeded to fuck him.... the energy between us was instant, intense and real.

i fucked him harder, deeper, more roughly than i had ever fucked anyone.... and our eyeballs never left each other.

...collected a big crowd around the bed, watching us... getting off on our fuck.

the orgasm was the most intense i had had in a very long time, and i stayed in him and kept fucking even after i was done...it just felt so good. the shock i felt when i pulled out and there was no rubber on my dick...

i fucked it all the way up inside him....and barebacked his butt full of my juices.

that did it... it took a about a month.... but i was fucking the boys raw from there on....

STILL hadn't taken it raw.... and was getting real curious....

was doing the phone sex thing right around then. not connecting that much from it though.

for a few late nights in a row i had been chatting with this boy.... says he is 5' 9" italian background, tight toned body with muscular hairy legs... and a big dick... had never been fucked in the dark and wanted to be.

not into dark room sex..i like to see what i am doing... but i liked his chat AND his description...invited him over...

at night, with shades and curtains drawn, there is NO light in my apartment.... pitch black. so when he enters it is for real, nobody can see anything... i tell him to undress in the hall and then direct him into the bedroom...

he gets into bed with me.

now, it is dark and we cannot see... but man, you can feel tight toned worked out muscle, and the boy was not exagerating.. he was solid.

after a minimun of foreplay, my raw cock was ready for entry... and his ass was in the receiving mode.

he was one fun, frisky athletic, hungry for dad's load bottom boy...

and after a fast and furious fuck.... i let him have it all.... nice and deep. we both liked it...

and he curled up in my arms ..... for a bit.

after a few minutes.. kind of slipped out and went down to my ass.... got me up on all fours...ans started to EAT!

NOBODY had done that in ages.... no one. i went nuts.. and remembered pushing my ass even more in the air.

'so, how does a top daddy know how to push his ass out like a cock whore like you are doing, daddy?'

'because boy, your tongue is making your daddy's ass feel very very horny, tha's why.'

'hungry for what?'

' i haven't had a dick up my ass in over 15 years, and i think you are the one to give me my first raw fuck'

so here i am in my own bed, in complete darkness, with a boy i have not yet seen.... mr safe sex...getting ready to be fucked by an in the dark stranger. i was rushing so crazy.

that boy got my ass up even higher in the air, and mounted me in the dark, went in slow and kept it there....

and then FUCKED MY ASS like i had never known..... for real.

when i let him know what an anal innocent i really was.... it lit an even more intense fire.

he fucked me like i had always felt it could be. i told him i had not had a load of cum in side me since the late 7os he got even more fierce.

i told him, i went there... i said, 'i am not even going to ask any questions, all i know is that i want your cum deep up my ass.... i don't care what your status is.... i NEED your cum.!

'what if i am pos?'

'FUCK ME!'

'if i am neg?'

'FUCK ME!'

it honestly was one of the most intense 15 minutes or so i ever remember.

but here i am.... the point being... when that boy went off in me..

i saw lights. i saw fireworks in my head. there was a flash of lights that looked inside like the fourth of july.

i was shaking, i was laughing, i was nearly crying... i was so excited.

i was aware, after all that time, there i was in the dark being fucked by a very hot stranger who was thrilled to be giving man his first raw load.

he didn't tell me, and i didn't ask.....

he dressed in the dark, and left.. i was scared for a while ... and lost the chance of finding him again.

but DAMN ... what a way to give it up.

the sequel here... is that shortly after i got all nervous again, and put the rubbers back on for the nex several years...

but here i am .... and this time ..to stay.

that was my first post plague raw cum load.....

In my mid-20's i still lived at home but would go to the baths often, like 3 or 4 nights a week. There is a tubs in the burbs that sort of caters to a more working class/ married clientele. I was self-conscious about being chubby and found it hard to meet the "hot" guys my own age. I was so horny and would do any older guys who came on to me. They must have been in heaven as looking back I was a fucking cute and eager chub. Because I was young and cute and obviously safe, a lot of these older guys would want to do me bare. Basically neg chicken hawks who chased chicken cause they thought it would keep them safe. Until they made the chicken so cock hungry that we would go into the city and play at the city tubs. Anyways, I was fucking scared of catching anything and usually turned down requests for no condoms. A few guys pushed it. I remember one guy who put in bare and when I pulled him out and requested a condom he got angry about it and made it like I lured him. I saw him at an event last year and was cursing myself that I didn't have a blade with me. The question was: your first time? That's the first time I remember. A bastard forcing it.

Obviously I have had better experiences since. Some were obviously stupid and led to my getting HIV. But it wasn't so much my desire to have bare sex, but rather feelings of insecurity about my looks and my desperation for affection when I was younger that led me to just letting guys do what they wanted, hoping they would like me. Now I realize what a hot ass I had as a kid and how lucky they were to get a piece. I sincerely hope that most of them had long and painful deaths.

• 1 year later...

My first time giving a load was I used to fuck a guy that my then GF introduced me to.

WE had fucked a few times with condoms. One afternoon, I called on him while I was in town for work.

He told me to come over and he would get ready. I showed up and he was naked in bed. We made out, I got

naked and when we went to get condoms. We were fresh out. I ws unsure and so was he, but since I had only

been fucking him, his roommate and their friend all with condoms. We thought what the hell.

We never fucked with a condom again.

My first time as a bottom and I have shared this a few times.

I was married, and those vows lasted all of a month. I thought I could go cold turkey on men and women, but yeah....

Within, 6 weeks. I had met a younger girl she would finger me and blow me. We did not last long

About 5 months later, after fucking around with two guys. 1 on a regular basis. I met another guy that he knew.

He was hung and I was/am a bit of size queen. We talked, we met with the idea of sucking each other off. Yeah, I don't think he ever sucked me

The first time, I saw his 8+ pecker I was on my knees in his bed sucking him off. He jerked me off.

After that first time, he told me that I could come back any time. I was there the next 12 out of 14 days.

Over that time, he got bolder and bolder. I kept telling him I was a top and he kept telling me "yeah right"

Finally, after sucking him off and him fucking me with his dildo. He told me he was going to fuck me. I refused

He told me to leave and not come back till I was ready to be fucked.

I was back two weeks later. My wife was going to be out of town the whole weekend and I was horny for cock.

He met me at the door, asked me why I was there and I told him. He told me he only fucked raw. I nodded.

He made me strip on his porch and suck his cock right there. He led me into his room, laid me down on his bed and rimmed me good.

He lubed, fingered me and slowly pushed his cock in me. I don't think he left my ass all weekend. I had 10 loads in me on Sunday.

He fucked me every few days for the next year.

I never fucked another man.

• 2 weeks later...

Typical player/coach scene for my first when i was 15, he was about 28. In his office, dont remember how but i was on my knees sucking him and got bent over the desk and fucked. I have no idea if it was bare but assume it was as i dont remember him wasting any time getting in me. I know he came fast. Then the next time i remember was as an adult being 19, in a adult bookstore, guy motioned me in his booth, immediately had me on my knees sucking him, he stood me up, put a condom on, spit on my hole, jammed it in me, while it was hurting me he kept fucking me for what seemed like an hour. He pulled out took off the condom and pushed my head down and came on my face. He was out the door fast, never to be seen again.