You ever pull a guys condom off while fucking? Or a top take your own off?

Pig Bottom

I fucked a prostitute, covered, many (about 15) years ago, who insisted on feeling to check that the condon was still on every few seconds!!!

I was only having sex, when using condoms back then, so was initially okay with the condom being used; however, this constant checking was so off-puting and is one of the main reasons why I now hate using them.

Now, I only fuck bare...

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2022 at 1:00 PM, bbm4matl said:

I was in a video arcade a while back sucking and getting fucked.  A married Latin guy got in the booth with me and wanted to fuck me but he put a condom on and I said no thanks.  After that, I lube my ass with baby oil before I go out cruising to fix any situation like that.

I was at the local bathhouse on my own and a guy I had bottomed for several times before at his place popped his head into my room.  We had always used a condom at his insistence. I invited him into my room and he stood on the bed and I eagerly sucked his cock. I guess he must have been very horny because it wasn’t long before he shot his big load in my mouth. I was feeling very slutty and this was somewhat anti-climactic I thought.  On my knees i put my right hand to my mouth and gobbed his sperm into my hand. Then I reached around and spread his warm wet juice onto my hungry ass while I eyes stayed fixed on his face. I made sure that my middle finger probed my fuck hole. He raised his eyes, and I guess me being so obviously slutty sent him over the edge.  He came to the other end of the bed and got on his knees behind my ass. His cock was still rock hard and he slide into my hole covered and lubbed by his jism.  I kept telling him to breed me and shove his man juices into my slutty manhole.  He pounded my ass and made sure his cum bathed the inside of my love canal.  He rewarded me with a second load.  So you never know when a “safe” fucker might turn around and seed a slutty bottom.  2CBFDE7E-B8FD-40DB-BB2F-38959A0B1CDC.jpeg.c4ee3a28b95d241c07c5896111f87ff8.jpeg

• Like 2

lol, no. i did have one guy, a pretty hot guy, do that, and i think i realized at the time he had shed the condom. i did not think he was poz. this was in my safe-sex phase, but i figured the chances of any bad outcome were all but nil. i was correct.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:40 PM, Chrisb said:

I have 25 to 30 year old condoms I use with guys if they use condoms 

the oldest one i have says the exp. date was 2000. i have been saving it for the right moment. have a bunch that expired a few years later.

As a bottom I do sometimes start with a condom.  This is usually when I have not had any in awhile or worried re douching.  I am quite tight anyway even more so when nervous so they can have difficulties getting in.  I do tend to go for married guys too and quite a few feel better / relaxed to have a condom to start with.

When it comes to taking it off most seem to enjoy the fact that they corrupted a good boy 🙂 and I think they like thinking they are special.  

• Upvote 1

when im taking loads in a darkroom or blindfolded in a sling or something I always check to feel if he’s wearing a condom. they almost never are as most guys know I’m a bareback cumdumpster just by looking at me or knowing my dirty reputation. many guys have told me they can just tell I take loads. but when I do feel a condom I ALWAYS pull it off as I was banned from ever getting fucked with a condom by my owner and trained to always take it bareback ever since grade 9. doesn’t matter who it is fucking me. all males have the right to unload their balls in my fuckhole, no questions asked. I find usually the guy will still fuck me but after they cum in me they feel disgusted or ashamed and run away to clean my pussy off their cocks.cumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpg

When you are a bottom, as we all know, you have the highest risk of getting an std of all possible sexual roles. Allowing you're top to fuck you without a condom can be for several reasons. For me it is out of love, comitment and surrender. For me allowing the top to come in me is very special to me. So some time ago a top with whom I already had several times sex with and that was always wearing a condom on our previous dates and had some trouble keeping his erection apparently due to the condom I allowed him to enter me without one.

Just before we were going to start fucking I gave him a blowjob and tasted regularly some small spurts of precum that had a delightfull and salty taste that made me real horny. Also realising that I am taking some fluids of another man in me always triggers me.

I kwew from the beginning that he wanted to fuck me without but he was very respectfull and kept using a condom. So last time when we were making love I took off the condom that he already had on his penis a I told him he could come in me without. This was a very erotic moment. I thought he diserved it and I feeling some butterflies in my bellly for him I thought I also wanted to have his semen in my belly. He was very happy with this and I saw that he appreciated that I trusted him.

I wanted to appreciate the most as possible this moment and I layed on my back so we could make love seeing each others facial expression and having the most intimate communcation possible.

It is for the biggest part psychological but I really enjoyed every inch of his penis entering me bit by bit. Not using a condom made it more easy to move a lot and I could move with my hips with every stroke he was fucking me. Him seeing my ecstatic face was for me also a surrender of showing my feelings to him without any restraints. More the usual making love to reach an orgasm we were both enjoying each stroke of his penis in me. Most gay people do not like to hear it but I really felt very feminin and I wanted heis seed in me to breed me and his DNA to remain in me with all my hart and body.

So after quite some time that he were fucking we both were feeling we were coming to orgasm and we stopped moving. I only made some small movements with my hips to get him over the edge feeling his penis start to pulse and I felt he started spurted deep in me. I pulled him even closer to me to being bred as far as possible and receiving his sperm the deepest possible that it could stay as long as possible in me.

He did really a good job, his semenn did not come out later on an I really felt a fantastiv bliss.

Sometimes it is the right thing to do and remoce the condom8 :)

Pampix-Kutje-9.jpg

• 1 year later...

I was once getting fucked by a teenage black guy and we didn't discuss to go safe or BB as I was horny and I didn't haveuch time. He came and stripped and I sucked his 9 inch hung cock and then I went on my fours expecting he would just now shove his cock in my ass. But he put a condom which covered only half of his dick. And then fucked me but while fucking the condom came off the dick and went deep in my ass and ultimately he fucked me raw.😈