I Have 2 Personalities - One Rough & One Romantic

TxBBTop

My normal everyday personal is this silly, jovial, dorky guy. I'm one of those guys who if you didn't know my sex life, you would never imagine how much of a pig I can be.

I'd like to preface this by saying I don't have multi-personality disorder... or at least I dont think I do. But I just feel like i have two different people inside me.

One guy is sweet, loving, romantic... A guy that wants to make love, and cuddle, and give sweet kisses and go on dates, long walks on the beach, etc etc. However, the other side of me is a pig vers/top that loves to fuck and breed a sweet ass of any age, anywhere, anyhow. Torturing a guys nipples, spanking him, pulling and slapping his balls to show dominance, leather play, watersports, etc etc.

Just was wondering if anyone else ever feels inner conflict between both sides of personality... The need for love and affection versus the need for hot raunchy sex. Or if you have been able to incorporate both successfully.

• Upvote 1

There doesn't have to be a conflict. With the right guy, when you are in the bedroom torturing his nipples etc, that is gonna make him fall in love with you and want to do all the cuddley stuff as well later after you've come.

I dated a guy who was over ten years younger than me and we had great cuddly times, and yet when we were out on nice romantic dates he would do things like slip his hand down my pants and stick a few fingers in my ass when I wasn't expecting it or give my nips a nasty squeeze just to let me know that despite all the mushy stuff he saw me as his sex toy. It was sort of dominate of him, but also just his way to show affection. If work and distance obstacles could have been overcome we probably would still be together.

I wasn't his sugar daddy either, as he was an RN with a specialty in cardiology, and was already making almost double my salary.

I suppose in some ways I'm the bottom reflection of TxBBTop. I'm educated. I read a lot. I used to be shy and I guess some people think I'm stand offish/aloof. I enjoy romantic walks, meals, hugs and cuddles. The flip side is that I'm a serious S/M BB cumdump, who will service almost any man who wants to use me. I don't ask questions. I don't discriminate. I was lucky enough to be in a relationship with a Master who was heavily into BDSM and control but enjoyed the romantic side too. If you can find the right partner ( or partners ) it needn't be a problem. You can always have different partners for different activities.

I suppose I used to have a bit of a romantic side. When I was growing up, I always really rather liked all of the traditional romantic rituals around dating that a lot of straight people have. I liked the idea of taking someone out for dinner and a show, showing up on her doorstep with flowers or other such gifts, that sort of thing. I probably would have made some woman a very thoughtful husband because I like doing all the sorts of things that women like done for them. I just don't like the women or the sex, which is why most straight guys suffer through all of that sort of thing.

Anyways, when I was dating my first serious boyfriend, I was on his way over to his place, and I thought it would be nice to stop and get some flowers to bring along over as a small gift. I got such a look from that, as if to say, "you do realize I'm a guy, right?" We had sex anyways, but I learned that you don't date men like you do women. So I've never really indulged any of that romantic side of me ever again. Once bitten, twice shy I suppose.

Sometimes, I do kind of wish it wasn't so easy to get laid, or even to jump into a relationship. If you don't have to work hard to get something you often seem to value it less. If I ever do find myself looking for a new partner again, I may consider putting a "no sex, no living together" policy for the first little bit, just to see if someone can draw out that romantic side of me again.

On the other hand, way back when I did try dating women, I did have an huge tendency to put them up on a pedestal. That may have been my way of avoiding taking the relationship in a direction I didn't really want to go, but I suspect I'd probably do the same thing if I were romantically dating a guy too. I do know that I don't really seem to get into getting really nasty and piggy with men I'm involved with. But then again, I've never dated a guy who was a real pig before either.

@ Mascmountainman - i would have thought that was the sweetest thing ever. I dont ever live my life by community standards. I think most people in the bareback community would agree. Us barebackers are definitely the underdogs, but what we do know is that we live in the moment and enjoy life as it should be enjoyed. Enjoy it while you have it because it could end at any time.

@ Subtenor - THANKS!

@ Others - I agree I am still waiting for find that perfect vers/bottom in my life... someone who can be as piggy as I am but can be conservative when necessary and discreet with our life. I always think its so hot when I meet bottom men who are suited up executives by day, and horny cum hungry bottoms by night. lol

I'd like to preface this by saying I don't have multi-personality disorder... or at least I dont think I do. But I just feel like i have two different people inside me.

One guy is sweet, loving, romantic... A guy that wants to make love, and cuddle, and give sweet kisses and go on dates, long walks on the beach, etc etc. However, the other side of me is a pig vers/top that loves to fuck and breed a sweet ass of any age, anywhere, anyhow. Torturing a guys nipples, spanking him, pulling and slapping his balls to show dominance, leather play, watersports, etc etc.

I'm a Gemini, so I've always said I have natural multiple personality disorder, but we've all come to terms with one another...for the most part. heh

i always think its be hot to go on a date with a really cute and sweet natured guy, who was just into cuddles 'n' hugs etc... lure him back to mine with the promise of watching Glee or some shit, and then as soon as hes back beat him, hog tie him and repeatedly rape him.

alas Im too nicer guy:concern::o

i've always been most attracted to werewolves. by that i mean guys who look kinda nerdy and cleancut, but when the lights go down and the clothes come off, there are the tatts and piercings. in public they're quiet, sweet and awkward, but when we get to bed the wolf howls and the pig comes out to play.

by the way, a case of beer is the guy equivalent of flowers. and don't give him a ring unless it's for his cock.

@ bottomguy - thanks!

@ swap76 - i wish i could find a guy like that as well :)

@ Pulszer - I too would love to hug and cuddle on a guy and lure him back to my place to watch glee... except i would probably watch glee before i plowed the poor boy into submission filling him up with cum while he still had mercades singing "i will always love you" in the back of his head. lol

I had a fuck buddy for about 15 years,No man ever before or since has brought out more pig in me.We always tried to keep it at just that level but found we were so in sync on other levels,especially gay politics, music,art etc.Both of us too piggy to take the relationship to a couple level but always did stuff like go out for breakfast after a pig night both of uss getting off on going into some dive smelling like raw sex.

After many long lost weekends I would have flowers delivered too me,or a book at the door really got off on the romantic stuff but never wanted to risk losing the pig stuff by getting too romantic but we stayed great friends till the day he died (2006) and the best memories are the rough ones

You can be both! Whats the worry?? I am that way. I also was in love with this guy who understood it. Its the hottest because u incorporate both sides of your personilty into one relationship. Thats truely love when a guy can understand that ur a fuckin rabid selfish horn dog in the bedroom..... but youre a loverboy too