http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/02/gym-boy-bathhouse.html

I finished up part 4 in the Gym Boy Series and present it below for my bareback blog readers. This edition, I used some literary license as the bath house experience in my hometown with Damon was not quite as wild. The crowds here can be sparse but bareback is usually the norm.

My friend, and boy toy, Manuel and I had been having fun, fucking all week and swappling loads, but I missed my latest toy, Damon, the boy from the gym. He had a great body, muscular chest, on the shorter side, but good looking none-the-less, I missed his cock raw fucking me, and I missed his tight asshole. At our last encounter Damon had told me a lot about him; his family and their Jewish Orthodox Church, his paintings, his music, and of course football. I had taken him to a small diner before taking him back to my house and fucking him really good. The more I taught him, the more he was putty in my hands, and he was definitely learning to be submissive to me. I was somewhat surprised on Tuesday when I got a text from him: “Have you ever heard of Steamworks? I found it online” “Yes” “Will you take me?” “Why?” “I want you to find other men to fuck me, please.” “Ahh nice” “Please sir, please, I really want it, I want you to take me to other men to fuck me, pleeeease” he added extra “e’s” to his text. I loved it when he begged me. “Okay, Thursday, same time” “Thank You sir!” He responded, I could almost see his sweet face smiling.

I met him once again at the gym, this time I wasn’t there to see his mother drop him off, but as soon as I pulled my car into the lot, Damon came running out. He was definitely excited. “Hello sir, Thank you again!” he said enthusiastically. I leaned over and kissed his sweet mouth, sticking my tongue down his throat. “I told my mom I was going to go out with some guys after my workout, so I don’t have to be home until midnight, no school tomorrow” he said excitedly. "You’re welcome Damon” I said firmly, letting him know I was doing him a favor. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove the 7 miles to the bathhouse. It was a large, non-descript brick building, set back from the road. Only a small sign over the front door that said Steamworks, gave any indication of it actually being a business.

I had been to the men’s bathhouse many times, with friends and playmates. It has much you want to find in a bathhouse. By far, my favorite was the “sling room” it had three sex swings in the center of the room, and about 20 large comfortable lounge chairs for men to sit and watch(with small towels on the arm of each chair). Steamworks also had a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a huge sauna room and private rooms for those who preferred some alone time with their partner(s).

I pulled into the mostly full parking area and Damon and I got out and entered the building. From the outside, Steamworks looked industrial and boring, it’s name leading those not in “the know” to think it was some sort of industrial plant, but when you entered the lobby, there was nothing industrial about it. The lobby was large and open, with marble floors and a large mahogany reception desk. I knew the young man at the desk; he was very young and slim with a round face and a winning smile. Joey grinned at us with that smile as we made our way to the desk. “Welcome back sir” Joey said with reverence. “Hello Joey, full service today” I said. “Yes sir” he said, handing both Damon and I key cards that would get us in to every part of the building, except the private rooms, which cost extra and generally were used for overnight guests. “Thank you Joey” I said politely and steered Damon towards the locker rooms. Inside were men in various states of undress. Damon stared and admired the men around him, as did I. “Get undressed whore” I told him firmly. “Yes sir” he said and removed his shoes and socks, then his shirt, jeans, and underwear and stowed them in his locker. I once again admired his muscular chest and stomach, as well as his cock, which, with all the men around, was fully hard.

I also undressed, and stuck my things in a locker, while admiring Damon’s cock and firm ass. I grabbed his ass, and spanked him hard. “Are you going to be a good boy, Damon?” I asked, spanking his ass again. “Are you going to do what I tell you to do?” “Oh, yes sir!” he said. “I’m very excited to be here with you.” “I’m glad Damon, I’m surprised I didn’t think of taking you here, you did well by reminding me.” I said, and I could tell he was pleased by my compliment. “Let’s go into the Sauna Room” I suggested. He nodded profusely and followed me out the door and walked nude with me down to the Sauna. We entered the large room, filled with steam. There were about 20 men in the room, some raw fucking, some giving blow jobs, some masturbating, and some just watching. “We will watch” I instructed Damon. His eyes were wide and large as he took in all of the men. We sat on one of the benches and watched the other men. I was hard and ready for raw fucking Damon, but I wanted him to be even more excited, and make him beg me to cum later. He watched, his pretty dick hard and thick was twitching. I could tell he was dying to touch himself. “Self control Damon” I reminded him sternly.

He nodded but looked tortured, like he was in pain. One man just 2 feet over from us was being fucked by a large muscular man with a 10” cock. The younger man screamed and moaned, stroking his cock while the larger man fucked him. “Oh God!” he screamed, “Fuck Me!” Damon was watching intently, cock twitching, balls tightening. I was turned on too, and started stroking myself. Damon looked over at me, like he wanted to stroke me, so I took his hand, and let him run his hand up my cock, but did not return the favor. If Damon was going to learn, he would need to learn restraint. “That’s it, squeeze your hand nice and tight, rub my cock” I moaned. We were both watching the man with the 10” cock slamming into the younger man. The muscular man groaned deeply “Uugghhh, such a tight ass! Mmmm” he moaned as he slammed his rod into the other man’s ass. “Oooohhhh yeaaaa!” he screamed, grabbed the younger man’s hips and jerked forward, emptying his load. The younger man moaned deeply and ferally and shot his own load, no doubt caused by his stroking and the hot warm jizz shooting deep into his anus.

Damon’s hand was furiously stroking me now, so turned on by what we had witnessed. Other men had been watching too, and the ones who were masturbating shot their own loads, squirting cum onto the benches. There were young men in tight shorts and tight tank tops with towels and cleanser to clean up the benches of cum and other bodily fluids. We watched as one bench was cleaned, an employee bent over showing his tight ass in his little shorts, many eyes on him. I was about to blow my own load as Damon stroked faster and squeezed tighter, his face in agony, blue balls causing intense pain, no doubt. “Mmmm yea Damon, rub my cock” I moaned, my cock on fire. We watched another pair, one man sucking the other, the man being sucked groaned and came all over his partners face. The man licked the cum from his lips, then cleaned his face with his fingers and licked the cum off of them. The smell of salty cum was everywhere and I couldn’t stand it any longer. I shoved Damon’s face down and he greedily took me in his mouth as I came, shooting large loads of cum down his throat. He drank forcefully as if tasting my cum would make him cum, releasing him from the pain. “Oooohhh Damon, my sweet little whore, suck it all!” I groaned, my cock twitching.

When I was finished, I looked at him, his body red from the steam, his cock pulsating visibly. I was sweating bullets myself, hot from the steam, from the voyeurism, and from my own orgasm. I grabbed Damon’s hand and we left the Sauna Room. The cool air in the lobby felt good on our skin, but Damon moaned as he walked. “Soon Damon, soon” I reassured him. I took him into the shower room, where more men were raw fucking and sucking under hot showers. Damon moaned again. I took him under a shower head and turned it on cold, then grabbed his cock and held it under the icy water. He groaned in relief, his cock less hard by a small fraction. We stood under the cool shower for a bit, and I washed him with the soap from the dispensers provided. I washed his body under the cold water, massaging his chest, and the rest of his body. I forced him down on his knees. “Open your mouth Damon, you need to be punished for allowing yourself to get so worked up, Open your mouth whore!” I screamed. I pissed in his mouth and he drank it graciously, then licked my cock, getting all of the urine. “Now wash me” I commanded.

He soaped up his hands and ran them over my body, stroking my cock, then moving to my back to massage my shoulders, and down my legs. He rubbed my ass with his hands, the suds making my skin feel smooth and slippery. “Put your finger in my ass” I commanded. He did as he was told, fingering my tight ass. “Mmm that’s right” I moaned, wanting much more than his finger in my ass. But I wanted to fuck him too. I pulled him from behind me and he massaged my hairy chest, the suds mixing with my chest hair. I stood under the cool water and rinsed, then began washing him again. His back this time, running my soapy hands over his strong shoulders and back, then down to his ass cheeks. I spanked him several times again, and he bent over to allow me to spank him more. I rammed two soapy fingers into his ass and he moaned deeply.

“Ooohhhh” he moaned as I fingered his tight ass. I finger fucked him for several minutes, but I felt him getting too excited and pulled my fingers out. “Rinse yourself” I said firmly. He complied immediately. We left the showers and I handed him a towel. We left the showers with towels wrapped around our waists. I was proud to show off my sweet faced boy, with his strong body and thick cock. I was ready to fuck him now, so I led him to the swing room. When we entered his face lit up. He knew I was going to fuck him now, and I would probably let him cum.

As we entered there were several men sitting in the lounge chairs, relaxing or drinking mixed drinks, more employees circling with towels and drinks. One of the three swings was in use, two older men, one in the swing his legs spread wide, the other fucking him vigorously. There were several men masturbating watching the scene. Damon and I dropped our towels on two free chairs and entered the center of the room. There were several calls of “Mmm..nice!” and “Yea!” as Damon hopped in the chair. I was proud that I had brought this muscular young man here, and I could see the jealousy in the other’s eyes as they watched him spread his legs nice and wide for me, giving me complete access to his tight little ass. I knew a few of them were looking at me too, jealous of my muscular body, hairy chest, and long hard cock.

I bent forward and started by licking Damon’s sweet ass, I lapped my tongue around his hole, teasing his ass with flicks of my tongue. I licked harder, as Damon stroked his cock. “uuuuhhhh” Damon moaned, his excitement overflowing. His balls were tight and his cock was hard, he was now where he wanted to be, experiencing pleasure. He knew I would let him cum eventually, but I wasn’t going to make it easy on him. “You like that you little whore” I said, and his response was only a deep moan. He stood and jabbed my cock at his ass. “What do you want Damon? Say it!” I commanded. “I want your cock in my ass, please, please fuck me! Please put your cock in my ass!” he begged. “I dunno know Damon, you’re not being convincing” I told him, letting the head of my dick probe a little bit into his ass. “Pleeeease! Pleeeease!” he cried out. The other men in the room were now completely focused on us. The older men had cum while I was licking Damon’s sweet ass and now we were center stage, so to speak. A few clapped as he begged. “Fuck him!” they cheered.

“Okay Damon” I said calmly though I was excited I was being watched, my large cock was hard as a rock and ready to tear into Damon’s tight hole. I slammed into him without warning, and no lube, except the pre-cum that had leaked out of my dick. His ass was oily and smooth though, from the soap and his own fluids. I slammed into him quick and hard making him scream out. “OOOOOOHHHHHH” he yelled, his tender young ass still tight and raw. I fucked him hard and fast, swinging him towards me, making me enter him deeper than I ever had before. “Mmmmm, Oooooo” I moaned loving his tight ass on my cock. “you’re such a good boy Damon, I love your sweet ass” I moaned.

“Oh yes! Oh I love your big cock, I love it in my ass, it feels so goooood” he groaned. “Don’t you cum yet Damon, don’t you dare cum!” I yelled at him, ramming into him really hard. “Oh pleeeease!” he begged me, but I wouldn’t relent, I squeezed his balls hard and he winced in pain, though he was still experiencing intense pleasure. "NO!” I yelled at him, and he relented, I continued bareback fucking him hard and fast until I felt such intense pleasure I couldn’t control myself any longer. I slammed into him two more times when I shot my load into his tight ass. “OOOOHHHHHH FUCK!” I screamed as my hot cum shot into him, I pulled out and shot load after load on his cock and stomach, then rubbed it in, all over his hard stomach and harder cock. “Mmmm” he moaned, as I massaged my hot jizz into his skin. I looked around and saw we had a large audience of at least 30 men stroking themselves, watching us intently. The man with the 10” cock was there with his sweet young boy, and he stood and asked if he could fuck him too. “Damon, do you want to be fucked more?” I asked him.

“Oh yes sir, please” he said politely, legs spread wide in the swing. I nodded at the man, and his 10” cock and I knew I would enjoy watching Damon being fucked by this monster cock. The man didn’t hesitate and rammed his cock into Damon’s waiting ass. “MMMMM OOOOHHH” he moaned as the man slammed into him. “AAAHHHH YEAAAHHH” the man moaned bareback fucking Damon’s tight ass hard and fast. He stroked Damon’s cock as he fucked him, and told him he could cum. I allowed it, the boy had been tortured enough. The man slammed into him, and rubbed Damon’s cock furiously as he slammed in and out, Damon swinging back and forth on the man’s huge dick. “OOooohhhhh” Damon cried, tears running down his face as he was finally able to release, his cum shot high into the air, and his hard cock didn’t stop. He kept cumming, his jizz pumping out of his cock like water out of a fire hose. I couldn’t believe he had that much in him, but being here for 2 hours and not able to cum, had a huge effect on his load.

I was so turned on by his cock jerking and spurting, I got hard again, and started stroking myself. The large man, unable to control himself jerked and his back arched as he shot his cum into Damon, soaking his tight hole. “Uuuhhhhhh” the man screamed, cumming hard and fast into Damon. “Yeah, Oooh Yeah” Damon moaned, loving the hot cum in his raw ass. Other men were now asking Damon if they could fuck him, and Damon agreed, I was sure his ass would be raw in the morning, but now, there was no stopping him. One man started to fuck him, and another had leaned over to suck his young cock. Damon was moaning nonstop now.

One young sweet looking boy came up to me, his 6” thick hard cock pointing upwards. “I want to fuck you” he said bluntly. I looked at his cock and saw how truly thick it was, and at that moment, I desperately wanted him inside me. I climbed into one of the other swings, and he licked my ass, sticking his tongue inside, stroking my cock and balls as he licked me. I moaned deeply, wondering who had taught him such amazing skill. He licked and sucked my balls, eliciting a feral groan from me. “AAUUGHHH” was all I could manage, his tongue doing amazing things to my cock, he spit on my ass and rubbed his saliva in, then slid three fingers in my ass while he sucked me. “Mmmm…MORE!” I screamed, he removed his fingers and balled his hand into a fist, then maneuvered it into my hole, still sliding his tongue down my cock. “AAAGGG” I spit out, the pain and pleasure exquisite.

He slammed his fist into me a few times, then pulled out, and slammed his cock in, his cock was almost as thick as his fist, and I was loving the feel of him inside me. I groaned again as he fucked me. Then an older man came up and asked if he could suck me, I eagerly agreed, and pushed his head down onto my cock. “MMmmmm yea, swallow it” I demanded, he did, taking my length down his throat. The young boy raw fucking me slammed me harder and harder then exploded into me. His hot cum filled me and the mouth on my dick sent me into spasms, I came hard into his mouth, and he eagerly lapped it up. “OOoooohhhh” I screamed as I came, I could hear Damon’s whimpers nearby and knew he was having the best experience of his young life. This notion made me cum harder spurting and spurting into the older man’s mouth. “Mmmm” he moaned, “You taste delicious” he groaned.

I pulled myself out of the swing, and went over to Damon who was bareback fucking a man in the ass, I came up behind him and inserted my fingers into his raw ass, and he groaned deeply and came hard in the man’s ass he was fucking. “AAAHHHHHH” he cried letting his body jerk and spurt what was left of him. He nearly collapsed, and I brought him over to a chair and let him rest. I was also shaky, and an employee came over and offered us waters, we each took two bottles and swallowed the water greedily. All three swings were in use now, as the night wore on. Damon and I hit the showers quietly, both too spent to talk. We dressed quickly, and left, waving to Joey as we strode across the wide lobby. I thought about fucking Joey next time, and my cock twitched weakly. As we got in the car, I complimented Damon, “You were a very good boy today Damon." “Thank you sir” he said politely, too exhausted to say much more.

I drove him home, since he told his mother he would get a ride. He thanked me again, and I nodded, worn out myself. I drove myself home and collapsed in my bed, thinking I’d have to go back to the club soon, and see about Joey.

Edited by Hotload84