Fellow bottoms

Guest cumdrainer4u

I'm like most of the other bottoms who responded. I don't have to cum or want to cum until I'm sure I won't be taking any more. One of my buddies once pointed out that my balls were swelling at the end of a night at the baths and, for my own good, he made me cum before I left. Since then, I always jerk off when I return home. Never before.

i don't jack when i'm with someone - sucking or fucking .. my hands (and holes) are on him .. i'm usually not hard when i'm getting fucked .. i think all that blood floods my hole and is part of what makes gettin fucked feel sooooo good. I jack when i'm posting to my tumblr (puphawaii.tumblr.com). ;->

• 5 months later...

I cum every day. Well actually I should say about 350 times a year. lol. Some days I don't. As far as fucking goes, the way I usually cum is riding a hard a dick. My first partner trained me that way and it still works for me 90% of the time. Though I don't usually cum when getting fucked.

I normally cum everyday and always cum when I am getting fucked. When I was younger I came up to five times when being fucked by multiple partners on the same night.

I'll only ever cum in a scene after a long and passionate session when I want to show the top how horny he has made me with his multiple fuckings.

Most tops in my experience aren't bothered, they too loose their horniness after blowing a load and aren't bothered about the bottom. I think it is a turn on for tops (not being one I dont actually know!) to use a hole with no need to be concerned about the hole getting off. And most bottoms, well me at least, get turned on by being used in such a way too.

Seldom do I cum while getting fucked. It's all about him getting off in me. If I can make him cum, then I've done good. If its a group thing, I usually take as many as I possibly can and then fuck my load into another bottom at the end of the night....

I almost always cum while being fucked, and don't need (or want) to even touch my cock. With an anal orgasm I can just keep going and seem to want his dick even more. I much prefer anal orgasms...I even masturbate with a dildo or vibrator now (I haven't done the "traditional" jack off in several years..)

When I am being fucked, I cum without touching myself which intensifies the feeling of the man sliding in and out of me. I guess I am lucky because my sex drive doesn't go away after I cum.

I can cum multiple times and still want to be served cum over and over but I certainly don't need them to play with my penis or suck it. I can do that after giving them my hole to use.

I have the same problem. When I cum, I feel some guilt and disgust and just wanna leave as soon as possible. The trick is to force yourself to stay a bit longer. Have a look in the steamrooms or spas and relax. After a while I am back to my sluttyness ;)