Getting fucked while bf sleeps

arnknn1

Last night we went out to a few local bars, starting at Urban Mo's. After drinking with friends for w few hours, we came home and Bf proceeded to pass out instantly. I was feeling horny, so I texted a guy I've chatted with on A4A a few times. He slipped in the house and proceeded to fuck me while the BF was asleep in the room next door.

It was really hot the way he started by eating my ass and chewed on my hole. I usually need a lot of lube to get fucked, but he opened me up and put so much spit in my ass, he didn't need to use lube - first time I've ever been fucked like that. He had a lot of precum and would stop now and then to chew on my hole and eat some of his precum out and the he get back to pounding my ass. Sweat was dripping from his face into my mouth the whole time. I ate some of his cum afterwards, and it had a really bitter taste, but it was hot as hell!

Any other similar experiences?

• Like 1

Fuck yeah dude done the same thing before man. Boyfriend went to sleep so I got online to look for a top, found one told him to meet me outside, so I waited behind a dumpster just off the street behind my apartment, was bent forward ass out, he unzipped and whipped his hard dick out while he walked up to find my hole, stuck it in me deep, was already drippin wet w/ precum- no lube- he must have been horny as fuck and turned on by the fact that cars were going by and my bf was asleep a few feet away cuz he dumped his load in me just a few seconds after puttin it in me man! Then he split. I felt like a true cum dump.

I've done the same. After the bar came home bf passed out, I was horny as fuck, so I went online found a top. Meet him outside in the back yard on all fours. He came wearing a ski mask and fucked me with it on. Just unzipped, spitt on my hole and started fucking me. Loved the excitement of fucking outdoors and possibly getting caught by my bf with some anon cock fucking me.

Guest MightyMouth

I've done the same thing...got fucked by the pool house while my man slept in our apt. Came home with cum dripping out of my ass and slept like a baby.

Guys, done the same a few times. Bf always goes right out and rarely wakes up. Gone online or text mates and gone round for chem bb group sessions and back by 4 and he fuckin never knew. Cheated fuckin loads of times - fuckin hot and get loads of cock and cum.

I took a Mexican carpet layer in an empty apartment in my building while my boyfriend was asleep upstairs. He fucked me up the ass raw in the middle of the floor and shot his hot juice in me right there. We both had rug burns. I crawled into bed with my lover and had a load in me. He never knew.

Last week I was out with some friends, and came home a bit buzzed. Bf was already asleep so I found this guy on Grindr who has offered his ass to me whenever I want it. He was online so I told him i wanted to fuck him, but I don't have a place to host. He didn't either. We got a bit creative, and ended up fucking in our garage. We live in a big city and our garage is a 5 car garage that we share with other residents. I opened the back gate of my suv and sat down, he dropped to his knees to suck me for a minute then immediately turned his ass around and took my entire bare cock in one downward thrust. I fucked him for all he was worth, and rewarded him with a load up his ass. I came back in almost 2 hours later and bf hadn't moved. So I crawled in bed and went to sleep.

I had a fuck buddy that I would meet at his house usually after midnight. His partner would be asleep in the next room and Brad would fuck me. Always had to be quiet. Brad is the guy who got me to go raw and take loads. He came buckets--my hole always leaked as I drove home. Sometimes he would fuck me outside behind the garage. Always a hot time. He is now in Seattle. Wish he was still here.

Thanks for sharing all your hot stories! Slutboy, too funny about the rug-burns - my elbows got it pretty bad, and my partner asked what happened. I just said I must have fallen or something:-)

Guys... Ur BF or husband probably does the same to u... Maybe not while ur asleep but maybe he says he will be home later for whatever reason or work out of town for the weekend... Remember:what goes around comes around... If u wanna play outside ur relationship... Be honest about it... It's not as exciting I know... But its worth it if u deep down love and respect ur BF...

Guys... Ur BF or husband probably does the same to u... Maybe not while ur asleep but maybe he says he will be home later for whatever reason or work out of town for the weekend... Remember:what goes around comes around... If u wanna play outside ur relationship... Be honest about it... It's not as exciting I know... But its worth it if u deep down love and respect ur BF...

Isn't it? TO me being open is wonderful and exciting. When I hear what he does I get HARD, thinking of him doing nasty things. If he cheats, I would not get pleasure and I'd feel deceived.

Well guys I got fucked again tonight by going to sauna and getting a huge cock fuck me till he came. Was prob one of the best fucks I had, bent over in dark room while he banged me fuckin hard while another guy kissed me and fed me his cock to suck. And this with other guys feeling my ass, cock and wanking round me while bf at home asleep - fuckin great having an anon load in me right now.

yep, i just did this last week. bf thinks we only fool around when one of us is out of town. but i'm between jobs right now (work freelance) and when he's at work during the day, i've been spending most of my time chasing cock - taking as many loads as i can get, here in our apartment or or i'll meet a top anywhere if he'll shoot his cum down my throat or up my ass. i'm fucking obsessed right now. meanwhile bf gives me his usual twice-weekly drilling and thinks thats enough!

even when he's home eves & nights, i'm secretly trolling online to set up something for the next day - i just keep something innocent loaded so i can switch screens if need be. so last week i was doing that one night while bf's watching tv, and this hot latin guy keeps insisting that he's gotta use my cunt right then. he had a fucking beautiful uncut cock that i wanted so bad, but he didn't have a place & was working the next day. so i wound up waiting til bf was asleep, then meeting the guy in the laundry room of our apartment complex. double danger - if bf had woken up he'd've freaked that i wasn't there, plus anybody could have walked in on us fucking.

the guy made me strip completely naked, then fucked me hard & bare on the dirty floor, first on my hands & knees, then on my back. he trash talked me the whole time - called me bitch, dirty whore, kept pulling out and making me beg him to shove it back into me. which i did. he finally shot his load up my ass, then zipped up & left - never even took his shirt off. i jacked off after he left - he hadn't let me touch my cock while he was fucking me. i blew my load right there before i even got up off the floor. went back to our apt, was afraid to shower cuz i didnt want to wake bf up, but tried to clean as best i could since i knew i reeked of sex. fortunately bf never woke up.

Edited by bred