Getting fucked while bf sleeps

arnknn1

Well guys I got fucked again tonight by going to sauna and getting a huge cock fuck me till he came. Was prob one of the best fucks I had, bent over in dark room while he banged me fuckin hard while another guy kissed me and fed me his cock to suck. And this with other guys feeling my ass, cock and wanking round me while bf at home asleep - fuckin great having an anon load in me right now.

that is hot...

yep, i just did this last week. bf thinks we only fool around when one of us is out of town. but i'm between jobs right now (work freelance) and when he's at work during the day, i've been spending most of my time chasing cock - taking as many loads as i can get, here in our apartment or or i'll meet a top anywhere if he'll shoot his cum down my throat or up my ass. i'm fucking obsessed right now. meanwhile bf gives me his usual twice-weekly drilling and thinks thats enough!

even when he's home eves & nights, i'm secretly trolling online to set up something for the next day - i just keep something innocent loaded so i can switch screens if need be. so last week i was doing that one night while bf's watching tv, and this hot latin guy keeps insisting that he's gotta use my cunt right then. he had a fucking beautiful uncut cock that i wanted so bad, but he didn't have a place & was working the next day. so i wound up waiting til bf was asleep, then meeting the guy in the laundry room of our apartment complex. double danger - if bf had woken up he'd've freaked that i wasn't there, plus anybody could have walked in on us fucking.

the guy made me strip completely naked, then fucked me hard & bare on the dirty floor, first on my hands & knees, then on my back. he trash talked me the whole time - called me bitch, dirty whore, kept pulling out and making me beg him to shove it back into me. which i did. he finally shot his load up my ass, then zipped up & left - never even took his shirt off. i jacked off after he left - he hadn't let me touch my cock while he was fucking me. i blew my load right there before i even got up off the floor. went back to our apt, was afraid to shower cuz i didnt want to wake bf up, but tried to clean as best i could since i knew i reeked of sex. fortunately bf never woke up.

wow... bet that make u wan more

Guest HornedBottom

My BF and I were out with friends celebrating and he got wasted to the point he could barely stand....A Friend of ours helped me get him home, then helped himself to my ass, in the guestroom. I was trembling on all fours as he pounded me and shot up my hole.

Guys... Ur BF or husband probably does the same to u... Maybe not while ur asleep but maybe he says he will be home later for whatever reason or work out of town for the weekend... Remember:what goes around comes around... If u wanna play outside ur relationship... Be honest about it... It's not as exciting I know... But its worth it if u deep down love and respect ur BF...

Seriously?

Come on. This ain't Dear Fucking Abby. It's a fetish website. By my definition that means it's about sexual deviance from the norm, whatever that is. Almost every post on this forum (except for ones like yours above, and mine now) has to do with guys turned on by some flavor of "wrongness." Some guys are simply into the wrongness of cheating on their trusting and/or clueless partners. Judging from their posts and the many responses, a lot of guys think it's really fucking hot. Let 'em.

You may have noticed that there are a good number of threads about stealth-pozzing in this forum, yet no one seems so eager to point out that it's a serious crime to even have sex with someone (bareback or not) without disclosing your HIV+ status. Not to mention the fact that doing it purposely with the intent of infecting someone with HIV or whatever else--a fact that would surely be discovered by the authorities upon your arrest for not disclosing your status, after they confiscate and examine your computer--would net you a one-way trip to the Big House for a long, long stay. But every time someone posts "It's hot to cheat on my sweet innocent loving boyfriend," suddenly the International Congress of Gay Sex & Dating Rules jumps up to say "how could you!"

With all due respect, spare us the sanctimonious finger-wagging. We KNOW we're not supposed to be cheating on our boyfriends. We don't need anyone to point that out. Like everything else on this forum, the "I shouldn't be doing this..." element is what makes it hot. If you don't like it, all you have to do is move on to the next thread.

Guys... Ur BF or husband probably does the same to u... Maybe not while ur asleep but maybe he says he will be home later for whatever reason or work out of town for the weekend... Remember:what goes around comes around... If u wanna play outside ur relationship... Be honest about it... It's not as exciting I know... But its worth it if u deep down love and respect ur BF...

I am okay with that. Everytime I am out with my boyfriend he gets cruised by all kinds of guys. He is a hottie.

If I caught him nailing some twink, it would probably turn me on. I would not like the other guy, but I would not leave my man over it. I just try to keep his balls empty at all times...

LOL, I find it ironic to be getting such judgmental responses on this board! Yes my husband does fuck around on me, and I'm good with that. Next week will be our 14 year anniversary, and I am in no way threatened by him finding other people to have sex with. While we do play well with others, I like doing my own thing and enjoy the game of "sneaking" around - he doesn't need to know who I'm getting fucked by, and I find it hot to not have the details on his hook-ups. He isn't the most descriptive at telling stories, and what I create in my head is way hotter than what he would tell me. This works for us.

Guys ... If u both r ok with it... I have no problems with it... It's just that I have done the same with my ex a couple of years ago. I was fucking around and he had no idea... After he found out he was so hurt and I will never forget that... We broke up after that as I told him I wanted to fuck around. From that moment on I decided to be honest to all of my FB... Some are ok with it... Others r not... But at least I'm honest... By all means do as u wish but if u post it on here... I will tell u my opinion that's all...

Guys ... If u both r ok with it... I have no problems with it... It's just that I have done the same with my ex a couple of years ago. I was fucking around and he had no idea... After he found out he was so hurt and I will never forget that... We broke up after that as I told him I wanted to fuck around. From that moment on I decided to be honest to all of my FB... Some are ok with it... Others r not... But at least I'm honest... By all means do as u wish but if u post it on here... I will tell u my opinion that's all...
Good post. I've never done it but I would be very hurt too. Cheating might be a thrill but it comes at a cost of deliberately hurting the other person.

• 2 weeks later...

Done it plenty of times. my BF had fucked me and gone to sleep and I was just warming up. we had a playroom in our apartment so I would just call up some FB's and get them over - he would sleep all night and I would just fuck till my tops were happy, wank after the last one left and go to sleep with lube up me for my BF's morning fuck. He knew I did it and couldn't stop me he turned me nto a whore - so you reap what u sow

Seriously?

Come on. This ain't Dear Fucking Abby. It's a fetish website. By my definition that means it's about sexual deviance from the norm, whatever that is. Almost every post on this forum (except for ones like yours above, and mine now) has to do with guys turned on by some flavor of "wrongness." Some guys are simply into the wrongness of cheating on their trusting and/or clueless partners. Judging from their posts and the many responses, a lot of guys think it's really fucking hot. Let 'em.

You may have noticed that there are a good number of threads about stealth-pozzing in this forum, yet no one seems so eager to point out that it's a serious crime to even have sex with someone (bareback or not) without disclosing your HIV+ status. Not to mention the fact that doing it purposely with the intent of infecting someone with HIV or whatever else--a fact that would surely be discovered by the authorities upon your arrest for not disclosing your status, after they confiscate and examine your computer--would net you a one-way trip to the Big House for a long, long stay. But every time someone posts "It's hot to cheat on my sweet innocent loving boyfriend," suddenly the International Congress of Gay Sex & Dating Rules jumps up to say "how could you!"

With all due respect, spare us the sanctimonious finger-wagging. We KNOW we're not supposed to be cheating on our boyfriends. We don't need anyone to point that out. Like everything else on this forum, the "I shouldn't be doing this..." element is what makes it hot. If you don't like it, all you have to do is move on to the next thread.

Not so. There are many who point out how wrong and illegal it is to stealth breed. Call it sanctimonious finger-wagging if you want, but as one that has been cheated on, I hate it. It's demeaning, hurtful and all that other gooey crap you probably don't give a damn about. But just as you deserve to feel hot in doing what you are doing, we deserve to feel hot in knowing that we are loved and respected by the one we are in a relationship with. And please don't tell me that you "love" the guy you are cheating on. If you want to have sex with a bunch of men, either be in an open relationship or be single. But betraying one's trust.... Makes me sad.

Yes, I know I could have clicked on the next thread and skipped this one, but it's a discussion forum and not everyone is going to agree. That's part of being humans. We disagree. I just feel sorry for those who have put their trust in someone who doesn't really give a damn about the relationship. They should have a voice as well. :)