Are thete any total tops left?

topme

Along as there is no question that I'm not ever going to top you and that i never had to worry that you are going to be out taking loads before giving me my two or three a day then we would have no issues.

It seems the new norm in today's gay world is being vers. meaning both top and bottom. There is nothing I hate more than fighting over who's on top. I know my place!...

I'm a total bottom, not interested in fucking or getting my cock sucked. Sexually I like sucking and getting fucked bareback. When I search for sex I present myself as a bareback bottom in online profiles and chatrooms. At the sauna I also make obvious my desire to bottom. I really don't care is a guy is total-top, versatile, total bottom, or combinations of these. When we get together he is "my top" at that moment, and to be honest when I get fucked they all feel like total tops.

I was once at a sauna in my room and the few times I was cruising the hallways I saw a tattoed bottom in his room offering his hole. Later that night this same bottom as he went by my room and saw me in position, a hole in my shorts, a sign "cream my hole", without saying a word he came into my room, fucked me barebacked, pumped a load deep in my ass, and left. He felt to me like a total top and that's all I care.

What topme is saying would be a problem to me if I didn't make my role clear from the start.

i used to be a total top but found my calling......and now im basically a total bottom but can be vers for fisting.......sadly im in UK where most folk cant make up their minds........anyway im looking for a total top to use me everyday,perhaps more than once and hopefully something longer term will come from being together :)

• Upvote 1

I was at the sauna yesterday, rented the sling room. I had seen this hot guy before, nice cock, very nice body 30's, total bottom, I had whore-him out before in that same sauna and sling room.

This same "total bareback bottom" came into my room, perhaps turned-on by a glow-in-the dark sign ("raw hole") that could be seen from the hallway. As he walked in my semi-dark room and saw me lying on the sling, black leather hood on, with white shorts with a hole encircled by glow in the dark paint and a sign hanging from the sling just below my hole ("cream this hole"), I guess he got very horny....he stood there for a minute or so watching the scene and stroking his cock underneath his towel, then walked over in front of my hole and started to fuck me. He pulled out a few times saying that he didn't want to cum yet and I was afraid he would leave. But I guess this "total bottom" was too horny and really wanted to fuck my hole. He began to fuck me harder and I knew that load was mine...he moaned and groaned just like most total tops do while they gave me their load. When he pulled out he mumbled at me that he didn't want to cum yet and that he hadn't creamed a hole in years.

A total bottom gave a great fuck and left a nice load in my hole.

• 6 months later...