Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

My husband knows everything I do and we both have rules on when we fuck around. I get tons of guys trying to get me to mess around outside those parameters and I’m just like “LOL no.” They’re not gonna give a shit about me when I’m sick or sad or don’t wanna fuck but my husband always has my back. There’s plenty more dick out there, its not worth losing my best friend over some dude I’ll barely remember in a week.

Edited by B0tt0mGuy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The only serious bf i ever had, I cheated on allll the damn time. He was the online one fucking me with a condom. I got more and more brazen about it, especially once i found out about tina. Then we decided to move in together. 

After a month, he told me he had met someone else he felt like he couldn't respect me as a partner, and he didn't love me romantically anymore. I told him that was cool, and what did that mean for us? I was high at the time and really just wanted some more dick... We ended up having the hottest fuck ever, our first raw fuck. He felt cum already in my hole.... and it turned him on, now that I was just a casual fuck for him, a random slut he happened to live with. We stay in that 1 bdrm apartment for a year, and he got to really love fucking me fter a night at the bathes, full of cum, partied up, and in power bottom mode. After that, we moved into a 2 bdrm place for a few years. He got a series of boyfriends. He kept on fucking me on the side. Still does. Would never date me in a million years, but whenever we're together, we get naked and he pumps a load or to into my loose slutty pussy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My bf and I have a rule that we only play together.  he loves seeing me take some strangers cum and i love seeing him take a cock and cum especially if he dumps his load into me after he's got cum dripping out.  we go to the baths together and its always fun

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My wife was once convinced she''d found me on gaydar. No idea why - it wasn't facepic and at the other end, they all look the same to me.  Was tempted to pretend it was for a while - but felt sorry for the "lookalike" who had done nothing wrong and who it would probaby freak out - funny as it might be.

As for my bf, no.  He knows everything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2012 at 8:13 PM, AlphaMale said:

I use to fuck this boy that had a lame boyfriend. I was banging him like twice a week. Fine round ass. Could not get enough cock. One day I was on him and I could hear the door open and knew it was ON! I started nailing that ass like crazy. Really grinding him open. He started to get up but I held him down and went for it. I looked at the guy and just glared at him. His stupid boyfriend just stood there while I was fucking his boy with legs sread for me. I even had my tongue in his mouth and laid right on him. Bottom was in heaven. I was grinding him really deep. I blew a load so deep in that sweet pussy, I knew no matter what , my dna would be in him all weekend.

You are a god!  Thank you for your post I’m so hard right now!  

Guest smileatyou

My bf knows I bb with others, and I know he does, but we don't talk about it because it's kind of a turn-on not to. I like not having any idea whose holes he's been in, and him not knowing whose loads I've taken up my hole.  Maybe some of the same guys, maybe  not. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

Let me count the ways. My female wife accepted that I'm poz, so she must know I bareback although she never wants to know anything about what or who or how often. My crossdresser girlfriend knows she's not the only man I fuck just like I know I'm not the only man fucking her. Likewise she knows I take loads from other men myself.