Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

I've had mixed. With some guys I am enjoying the fuck, they tense or grunt and stop. They say 'oh that was good'. They pull out and I am left out in the cold because there was nothing felt by me. However I have had some guys that stop, or swell up, then I can feel the pulsing cock. I have only had the spreading warmth just slightly one time. Wished it was bigger, stronger. Now the actual feeling of cum hitting my insides, I have no way felt. The commentor that said that it could depend on the position of the two is very interesting. One that definately needs testing.

what I feel is the sudden slick silkiness that surrounds the cock in me and the "pain" of being pounded ends and I feel a contentment wash over me.( I really hate using the word pain because that sounds like something bad when in fact I love the feeling of fullness and friction inside me) when more than one guy unloads in me I feel the warm overflow of cum running down the back of my balls...

I've felt a man's load hitting the walls of my ass once. He stopped fucking me for a moment to ask where I wanted him to cum; when I told him my ass he said, "Good, because I'm about three strokes away". He pumped those three strokes fairly slowly, and I felt a hot spray in my ass as he grunted - extraordinary, and unfortunately, never repeated.

I love the pain too piercednips, but you gotta admit that a dick drilling an ass can be painful in a very sexy and possibly demeaning way.

absolutely right, bitchbear. when a top dude or dudes are focused on getting off by tearing up my ass....the understanding that I am a cumhole is humiliating and sends me to pig heaven.

Almost every bottom i've been with can feel when I cum. I shoot BIG loads and I shoot FAR.... so my cum projecting out of my cock travels so fast and hard that its hard for my bottom's NOT to feel it... My boyfriend right now I usually fuck him 1-3 times a day when we are together on weekends and everytime I do he has this look of ecstasy on his face and he tells me how huge of a load I shot... I think its a combination of his ass being SO TIGHT and my cock cumming SO HARD. :)

• Upvote 1

Guest Matias47

Let's look at this logically. The tempurature inside the human body averages 98.6 degrees (F). Your skin is less, which is why jizz feels hot on your skin, but not in your mouth, where you get the taste first, not the temp. The friction from fucking will mildly raise the local body temp -- like rubbing two sticks together to make fire. There is actually no way for the tempurature of jizz to be greater than the tempuature inside your bowels.

Hence, using Occam's Razor, if you feel the "warmth" of the jizz hitting inside you it's either because the feeling is generated by your own desire to feel it (i.e. in your head), or the guy fucking you has a fever of, at the bear minimum, 105 (F). That, I suppose would be a positive thing for bug chasers.

As an aside -- my temp was so high when I got my AIDS diagnosis (in the hospital) I was put under a cold blanket and had ice packs put between my thighs and other pulse points. I didn't let them put packs in my arm pits. Around my neck, yeah, but my pits were to damn sensative.

Edited by Matias47

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think I feel the actual cum load going into me, but I can definitely feel his cock pulsating and twitching as it unloads into me

That is probably the most accurate description of what I feel and then the spreading wetness of their hot cum in my hole!

For me it depends, normally when a guy can shoot far and hard I feel it. Such a wonderful feeling knowing that my ass has made him rock hard, which send the cum flying. If a guy has a big load, I can feel the "filling". Many times though, I just feel the cock expanding and the knowing he has cum.