Bottoms, do you actually feel it when they pound their load into your ass?

kinky_hot

My ex had a pretty thick cock and right as be was about to cum it would swell a lot, especially in his head. I could feel it get real big in my ass and sometimes even feel it pumping the cum in me. It is not as easy to feel it with other guys though.

• 1 month later...

I don't actually feel the cum but I feel their cock start to spasm and I then start to work my butt muscles like all fuck to give them a heightened orgasm and drain every drop out baby batter out of their rods. I love a top coming in me - that is what I am here for.

Like most here, you will feel his cock throbbing if he is past the second sphincter, but if the top is not long enough to reach there, generally the only indication he is coming, is told by the wonderful facial expression of pure satisfaction, fuck I love that face.

At first I couldn't feel anything but a throbbing cock.

For some reason the past few years I can now feel my top's cum shooting out of his dick and coating my walls. Man, I'm addicted to raw sex just for that sensation!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

i dont feel it all the time but i do sometimes. i usually feel real wet but dont feel the actual load. i think i get jizzjoy tho so i must feel something.

Guest MusclepigcunT

If I was just fisted, it doesn't matter how big the dick. I can't feel it. Some tops like it because they can pound away.

I've been paying attention to the sensation of getting bred and have noticed that I can generally feel the first load (cock throbbing, increased wetness of a sloppy hole, etc.-- maybe because I only use spit or a few drops of coconut oil as lube), but cannot feel subsequent loads except for when they overflow.

• 5 years later...

Mostly with the thick cocks, and you can definitely feel the pulsing and spasms when they are shooting.  Also, if your top has low hangers, you sometimes feel them pull up while pumping.  

Like above, it depends. I've been stealth once and did not notice anything, just found out later when I found a part of the condom in my ass and after I taste cum on my finger. I also remember a clear fuck session at which I perfectly feel the raw cock of my partner throbbing in my ass, and that felt amazing indeed.