Stay Away from Diego!

I am pretty sure the bit about Diego being undetectable was edited into the story later. I don't remember that being there originally. Orlandoneg was always pretty intent about actually gifting/chasing in his stories. I miss his writing; I wish he would come back.

Yeah, another mod edited it after it was posted.

Yeah, another mod edited it after it was posted.

this is one of many things that bugs me about story posting on this site... the fact that a forum style set up is awful for posting stories aside, the amount of editing that goes on for what seems like the most random of reasons... It would be really nice if a new site was made for stories that wasn't so janky and restricted... :/

• Upvote 1

I knew a guy way back when sort of like Nick.  His uncle ran one of the gay bars I used to frequent and Michael, no I'm not changing the name to protect the innocent, would pull the same shit if he saw someone he wanted going home with someone who was poz.  Michael was one of the biggest whores in town and it wasn't a very big town so everyone had him one time or another. 

Sorry that I'm hijacking this thread but Michael was also an epileptic.  One guy was fucking him and I guess Michael had a seizure and the top didn't even realize it.  He just thought Michael was really enjoying his dick.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/19/2016 at 10:53 AM, Italynocondom said:

I love this story, so hot when the ex boyfriend hears his former companion asking for the breeding

Love this story also. I keep coming back to it.

• 2 months later...