Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

LOVE LOVE LOVE kissing. If he doesn't kiss, I'll still take his load, but it won't be as hot as if I got to make out with him too! 

• Like 2

When I'm on my back as he fucks me deep and lays on me with him pumping it make me hot to have his tongue deep in my throat.  

• Like 2

A year ago I replied I basically needed. One year later I can say it is almost a must for me. Being top or bottom, it doesn’t matter. I need kissing. Furthermore, there are some extras with kissing. Kissing in a threesome or a group. Kissing a

guy standing beside me while I’m fucking the bottom. Kissing with another bottom kneeling with side by side while both of us are being fucked. And I could continue the list. And there is my favourite, kissing with jizz. 

It does add another dimension of intimacy to the fuck. I generally prefer kissing while breeding or getting bred. I recognize some guys just aren’t into that and that’s totally cool with me, too. I just go with the vibe. During Covid it seemed like all my hookups were without kissing…like that was a line some guys wouldn’t cross to avoid catching it, but having their raw cock deep inside me was fine for them.  Glad those days are behind. I love kissing and making out when fucking. Usually it’s those ultra alpha tops that can’t get into kissing as that’s reserved for their wives or girlfriends. Sucks, too, cause they’re usually the kind of guys I love kissing. 

• Upvote 1