Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

A few weeks back I was visiting L.A, this being my third or fourth visit to the city. It's not a favourite destination of mine but there are some super hot guys there. So I visit for more of a fuck-cation.

So like I usually do I booked a hotel in Weho so that I could be near all the action and hot guys.

I hooked up with quite a few guys on my trip, pretty much every single day. Most of them fucked me deep, hard, ruff and raw! Different positions, wearing different gear (jock straps, harness, ripped boxer shorts, sports gear) and even a few anonymous fuck and go scenes, where I left the door open and lay on the bed with my smooth, tight and boyish hole exposed to whoever walked in.

On one of the last nights of my trip I was finding it hard to hook up with anyone. Most of the guys that were my type turned out to be bottoms and I was gagging to get raped. The later that it got the fewer guys were online and the less luck I was having.

By this point I had been stroking my long thick British uncut meat for hours, I was dripping with pre-cum (usually I'd don't need lube to fuck as my dick produces so much). I had beat my cock dozens of times just up until the point where my load was about to explode and then I'd stop. The more I edged the hornier I became and the hornier I am the fucking sleazier I can be! I rubbed the palm of my hand over the tip of my dick and played with the pre-cum, I'd then use it to lube the shaft as I jerked off, anything that was left over got fingered into my juicy puckering hole.

I lay on the hotel bed, my smooth, toned body naked, legs spread wide apart beating off. I needed to get fucked real bad! My hole was so hungry for a raw shaft, so much that I could almost feel it (Like when you get a craving for a type of food and you can pretty much taste it).

It got to the time of night where I thought about throwing in the towel. Fuck! I was so frustrated and disappointed. The night was virtually over. I decided to check Grindr one last time.

Several messages had popped up from a guy staying in the same hotel. He had messaged me a few nights before, but again he was desperate to get fucked. I had told him from day one that I was a bttm also.

He was young, early twenties, lean/slim build and an 8" cock. Isn't really my type. I prefer jocks/muscle dads and tops!

He was still up and online. We began chatting and begged for me to fuck him. I again re-iterated that I was looking to get fucked too. He had even asked that if I found a top to send him to his room after I was done with him.

He told me how he was an actor and the programmes he had been in, of course EVERYONE in L.A is an actor, so I took it with a pinch of salt (however I later checked when I found out his full name and it all turned out to be true when matched to his picture)

Eventually I caved........ he had sent pictures of his bubble butt and big rock hard manhood. He said that he would do ANYTHING in order for me to fuck him. Anything except bareback that is. I didn't push the issue because I knew he would eventually be taking my toxic load. I was going to make it happen!

I gave him instructions to prepare for my arrival. These were to... turn the lights down, to leave the door on the latch and for him to be stripped naked and for him to be faced down on the bed and his perfect ass to be up in the air ready and lubed for a fuck.

I travelled the two floors and a few metres along the corridor until I got to his room. The door was on the latch and therefore I walked straight in.

The first thing I saw was a lean, toned body and the most incredible ass. This lad looked as though he had just turned 18. Fresh and never before used!

As I approached he turned his head, this lad was stunning, very handsome. Another added bonus, which instantly made me hard.

I tore my clothes off and lay on top of the lad. Pinning him down to the bed. Kissing his neck, working my way around to lips for a long passionate kiss. A long goodbye kiss....... to his hiv negative life

I had told this lad that it would pretty much be a fuck n go as it was late and he had agreed.

I handed him the condom and told him to open it whilst I rimmed his hole. As I ran my hands over his body I was amazed at just how toned he was, I could feel every ab, his skin was smooth and soft to the touch, virgin like and his butt was solid muscle.

I parted his butt checks and gently teased his hole with my tongue, gently stroking his ring with the tip of my tongue. After a few minutes I began to eat his hole real good. Driving my tongue deep inside and gently biting his ring, getting it well used and ready for my spunk.

After I was done licking him out, I reached for his boxers that were on the floor, gave them a long hard sniff and then told him to open his mouth. I stuffed his mouth with his dirty cum stained boxers. I was going to make this lad scream and knew I needed to muffle the sound.

"Pass me the rubber", and the lad gave me the condom, as he was still faced down, I simply threw it over my shoulder onto the floor.

I made a few movements as though I was unrolling it onto my shaft. And seconds later plunged all the way into his ass.

His youthful hole wrapped around my meat real tight. Think he must have forgotten to lube also as there was a lot of friction.

The lad gave out a muffled moan and tried to reach back to stop me fucking so deep. I grabbed both his wrists and held him down.

I picked up the pace and began fucking really ruff. Not stopping to add any lube. The moans now turned into screams and I could see tears running down his face.

This only made me go faster and a few minutes later I unloaded into his ass. I felt a huge wad of cum shoot into his unwilling hole. My balls felt sore, like they had been squeezed dry.

I pulled out and told him I was going to get rid of the rubber and clean up.

By the time I had got back he had jerked and spunked over his hot set of abs and chest.

I got dressed and left.

He messaged me pretty much everyday until I left (which began to get annoying, begging me to fuck him again saying he'd come and visit me at home)

After a few more weeks of messages (only now and then at this point) I decided to reply.

I told him exactly what I did to him, waited for the first reply and then blocked the fucker! By this time it had been a few weeks and there was nothing he could have done.

• 2 weeks later...