Josh Made Me Do It

Many years ago, when I was still in my late 20's, I was dating this guy (kid really) named Josh. He was several years younger than was I, and several degrees less mature. We had been dating smoothly for about a year when I finally introduced him to a couple who were friends of mine, Rob and Erik. For better or worse, prior to meeting Josh I had had three-ways with them once and a while, and I had told Josh about some of these encounters.

Rob and Erik lived about two hours away and they invited us up to spend a weekend in the city, drinking and having a good time. Now, knowing Rob and Erik, I knew that their idea of a 'good time' would probably mean all having sex together, and I knew it would be hard for Josh to resist. Hell, it would be hard for me to resist!

Rob was defintely the whore of the couple: he was very outgoing and very handsome and very much a bottom. All with the body of an Olympic swimmer. Erik was the smaller of the two guys. He was also more reserved, frankly he was a bit nerdy. He was also a top with a nine-inch cock. While Rob was a fun bottom who really got off on being fucked, it was Erik that I enjoyed making cum, because Erik shot like one of the fountains at the Bellagio. He always launched several spurts, usually hitting the wall and ruining sheets in the process. I always wanted feel Erik shoot in my mouth, but was not allowed to. You see, Erik was poz while Rob was not. And Erik was always very cautious. Josh and I discussed the prospects of an invitation from Rob and Erik and had agreed we were content to remain a monogamous couple and we would politely decline any sexual offers - if they were presented.

On that Saturday evening, we had been out drinking and having a grand old time and we all probably had a bit too much. We got back to their place and I decided it was time to get ready for bed. When Josh finally climbed in and we were laying in the dark, he told me Rob had kissed him while he was in the bathroom, and had invited us to have sex with them. "Josh, we talked about this. We said we were not going to do anything wth Rob and Erik."

"But you have, and you liked it! Why don't we? It could be fun" Josh whined.

"Josh, this is precisely why we talked all this out beforehand. So that it wouldn't become an issue."

"But it's still an issue!"

"Let's just go to sleep. Night."

I could feel Josh stewing next to me while I was trying to relax. About five minutes later he sat up and announced, "Well, I'm going to go fuck Rob and Erik."

"Have fun with that," I said and rolled over.

"You're being an asshole," Josh spat as he left the room.

My stomach churned into knots. My boyfriend had just left me to go have sex with two of my friends, after we expressly talked about NOT doing that very thing. I was seethingly mad, and hurt and upset. I tried my best to go to sleep, although it was difficult when I could hear noises start coming from the other room. After about five minutes I heard someone walk in to my bedroom. I initially hoped it was Josh, but it was Erik. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired" I answered.

"Are you sure it's okay that Josh is in with us? It feels... awkward... without you there too. This was so like Erik, always the nice one. And the one I liked best because of it.

"Yeah. He's a big boy. It's his decision. Go. Have fun. I'll see you in the morning." Erik hesitated, then slowly left.

Try as I might, I just couldn't fall asleep. Notwithstanding my conversation with Erik, I grew more and more upset with Josh with each passing minute. How could he be treating our relationship this way? Is this how little he thought of me? Of us? Probably ten or fifteen more minutes went by, when I heard someone enter my room again. Again it was Erik. "So, um... is Josh neg?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, because Rob is riding Josh's raw cock right now and I was just curious" he said, as he sat on my bed.

"I see. Yeah, I could have predicted that. I figured Josh would be angling to fuck Rob if he got the chance. And they'll be at it for awhile. Josh takes forEVER to cum."

I knew Josh had a thing for Rob. For that matter, EVERYONE had a thing for Rob. He was quite charming. And I knew Rob would like Josh, because Josh had a thick eight inch cock with a wicked left curve. Plus Josh was in his early 20's and fucked like a demon. "I guess that leaves us out," Erik sighed.

And that's when I decided. Fuck Josh. Fuck all this. I was going to have Erik fuck me. "Go get your supplies. We're gonna fuck," I told him, sitting up and giving him a deep kiss.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Go. Now. Hurry!" Erik was back in a flash.

"I don't even think they noticed me come back in the room," he told me when he got back.

We started making out, and soon I was going down on Erik's enormous rod. I had always felt extremely lucky to have Josh's big cock to play with, but Erik put Josh's dick into perspective for me. Erik is massive. Easily every bit of nine inches, and the thickness of his cock was verging on ridiculous, especially the middle of it. Toward the middle his cock flattened out, and it was wider than four fingers across-- then it tapered again to normal size at the base. I could only get about half his cock in my mouth before I couldn't fit any more in without the risk of teeth. Or tearing the corners of my mouth. While I worked on Erik, I could hear Josh and Rob ramping up in the other room. They were getting loud, and Rob was starting to vocalize a bit. I wanted to get Erik in me so I could add to the fuck noises and let Josh know that a REAL cock was nailing me. But I was nervous as fuck.

Before when I used to have sex with Rob and Erik, it was mostly blow jobs, and me fucking Rob. Erik had tried to fuck me twice before, but I could never get him past the midway point. It just hurt too damn much and I always had to make him stop. And Erik, being the nice guy, would lose his hard on if he felt like he was hurting me. But I needed him to fuck me tonight. All the way fuck me. To permanently wreck my ass for Josh's cock. I told Erik I was ready, so he grabbed a condom and lubed up. And I generously lubed my butthole. "Here, I brought some poppers," Erik announced, adding "They're fresh, and should help." Erik lay on his back, and I straddled his monster cock. I hit the poppers and started easing down onto him. I did pretty well at the start, but then I hit the thick part, and my ass would slide no further. Not even with poppers. I tried sliding off, lubing, and reinserting. I tried bouncing a bit, and easing my ass downward on each stroke. Still no good. Then I just tried forcing my ass downward which made me gasp and cry out a little in pain.

"Damn! I'm hurting you. I knew it wouldn't work," said Erik despondently. I could feel his hard on slipping away. Fuck. I desperately wanted his horse cock inside me, but it just wasn't working. I was angry at myself for tensing up and not being able to take it, and I felt bad that I was once again going to disappoint Erik. I quickly pulled off of his cock, ripped off the condom, and started sucking him again while stroking his shaft. This got him going again, and soon he was oozing precum.

Josh and Rob were really going at it now. We could hear the rapid slaps of groin against ass while Rob was desperately (and rather loudly) urging Josh to fuck him harder. I wondered how much of this verbal display was for our benefit. That's when I made the decision. I was drunk, horny, and very angry with my boyfriend, so I grabbed the lube, re-lubed Erik and my asshole, and got back on top of him. Erik's cockhead was at my hole before he came to his senses. "What are you doing? I don't have a condom on!" he whispered loudly.

"I'm getting this fucker inside me NOW. At least once all the way."

"We can't... we shouldn't...." "Just don't cum in me," I said as I began to work him inside my ass.

In he slid, but once again, I was stopped at the midpoint of his shaft. But damn it, I was going to take him regardless of the pain. So I hit the poppers hard, waited for the wave of euphoria to hit, and then I squatted down. Hard. It hurt. Man, did it hurt me. I think I could feel my sphincter tearing a little as the thick part forced inside of me. I instantly broke out in a sweat, and tears stung my eyes. But then suddenly with a painful pop he was inside, and I slid down to the base. And now along with the pain in my ass, there was a dull pain deep inside my guts where his head was stabbing up into my colon. Erik grabbed my hips and steadied me as I sat impaled on his massive pole. "You ok?" he whispered.

"Oh my god, that's a lot of cock," was all I could get out as tears ran down my cheeks.

"This feels amazing," he said. "You know how long it's been since I've fucked a guy? Nine months. And I had to stop fucking that guy before I came because he was in so much pain. Rob always picks up other tops for us to mess around with, and even though some of them see my cock and want to try, they never manage it."

I bent down and kissed Erik. And slowly lifted myself so I could start to ride him. I only ever pulled halfway off him, because the thick part of his cock was knotted inside me and wouldn't pull past my protesting butt hole. But I must say, the tug on my hole from the inside was an amazing feeling. Slowly we worked up a rhythm, and between that and poppers, I suddenly found myself getting fucked steadily by Erik's dick. Even though my asshole was still on fire, the pain was slowly giving way to pleasure. Incredible pleasure. The thick part of his cock was like a Mack truck driving over my prostate with every stroke, and the sheer volume of cock moving in and out of me was making every inch of my body quake and tingle.

We eventually, slowly, rolled over so that I was on my back, legs spread and in the air and he was on top. We did this maneuver completely without disengaging his cock from my hole. Erik liked the leverage he could get in this position and we could also kiss more easily-- which we did. Erik set up a steady rhythm of pumping my hole while we kissed and sucked each other's tongue. If I listened, I could hear Josh and Rob really putting on a show now. Josh was shouting things like, "Take my cock, bitch!" as Rob answered with the scream "Oh God! Oh God! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" over and over. I thought that once Erik was in me, I would give them some verbal back in return, to get some revenge on Josh. But it just didn't feel right anymore. What Erik and I were doing was far too intimate, and I was content to stay quiet. So was he.

From the angle that Erik was fucking, and from the size of his cock, he was edging me closer and closer to orgasm with every thrust.  I could feel it building slowly... from the inside.  Deep inside.  I wasn't even touching my cock, but I knew that I was minutes, perhaps seconds, away from cumming.  I was trying to delay it with snorts of poppers, but to no avail.

Thankfully at about that time, I hear Josh shout, "Fuuuck, I'm getting close! Your ass gonna take my load, bitch?"

I whispered "Erik, you are getting me really close. You keep fucking me, and I'm gonna cum."

Rob meanwhile shouted between grunts, "Ugh! Fuck me! Ugh! Give me that cum!"

"I'm really close too," Erik said as he kept fucking me. I heard Josh's now-familiar, animalistic "rrrrrRRRRR-UGGGH! UGGGH! UGGGGGGHHH!" as he started cumming inside Rob's hole.

"Oh God, just don't stop fucking me, Erik!" was all I managed to say grunt as the cum started spewing from my cock in streams across my belly.

"Oh FUCK, I can feel you cumming! It's gonna make me shoot!" shouted Rob as he starts grunting repeatedly.

I was staring up at Erik, as he looked down at me with a mixed look of sexual passion and concern. "Oh no... I can't stop. Oh God, I can't stop it. I can't..." Erik stopped pumping, his breath caught, and that's when I felt it.

I felt Erik's ridiculously hard and thick cock start to throb as it was parked motionless inside my ass, stretching my hole even further with every pulse. His prodigious, positive load filling my guts. He shuddered, his breath ragged as his cock charged my insides. "Oh shit! Oh I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Erik kept repeating. I hushed him with a kiss as his cock occasionally still twitched in my rectum. As we kissed, I heard the shower start and I knew that Rob and Josh were getting cleaned up.

We stopped kissing, Erik looked at me and said, "What are we gonna do?"

"About what?" I said. "This never happened. They fucked, we didn't. We just talked and waited for them to finish. Sound good?"

"But... I came in you. And I'm poz. What about you? What about Josh??"

"You let me worry about me. I begged you not to stop fucking me. And that thick cock of yours wasn't coming out again til you went limp. Besides... you liked fucking me raw, didn't you? Tell me the truth."

"It was fucking amazing," he said. "I felt so... connected... to you. I kinda want to do it again."

"And I gotta admit I loved feeling you cum inside me. I think I've wanted it for a long time. How about we leave you inside me, pretend to be asleep, and make those two sleep together tonight so we can fuck again" I suggested. So that's just what we did.

We rotated around so that Erik was behind me, spooning, and we covered up. Josh came in a few minutes later and we pretended to be asleep. Josh tapped me to wake me up. I groggily said Erik was passed out and that I was pissed, and I wasn't waking him up. Then I told him to go crash with Rob. Josh said "Whatever" and walked out. Erik bred me twice more-- never pulling out his cock til the very end. Once later that night after we dozed a bit, and once in the morning before Josh and Rob got up. By the last fuck, Erik was long dicking me with his whole cock - the thick part punching past my hole and driving me wild with the most intense fuck pleasure I'd ever experienced.

When Erik finally did pull out of me I felt so empty inside. And I don't mean just my ass. I felt like crying. Plus, my asshole hurt like it had never hurt after a fuck session; I was totally torn up. The sheets could attest to this fact, as they were a blood and cum stained mess. And even though Erik was positive, I was bound and determined to keep as much of him inside me for as long as I could.

We all had a tense, hung over breakfast and said our terse goodbyes soon after. I broke up with Josh after our drive home, citing his immature behavior, but knowing it was because I didn't want to be the one to infect him. As I knew my negative days were probably over.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 8

Hot story. Is that all some of you guys can say. Hot Story.

Well all of us read stories and very few ever write them, but we all wish it was us in the story. I would love to be in this story wooof oink oink

its one fucking smoking hot story. Thanks :-)

"oh god, just don't stop fucking me, erik!" was all i managed to say breathily as the cum started spewing from my cock in streams across my belly. "oh fuck, i can feel you cumming! It's gonna make me shoot!" shouted rob as he starts grunting repeatedly. I was staring up at erik, as he looked down at me with a mixed look of sexual passion and concern. "oh no... I can't stop. Oh god, i can't stop it. I can't..." erik stopped pumping, his breath caught, and that's when i felt it.

I felt erik's ridiculously hard and thick cock start to throb as it was parked motionless inside my ass, stretching my hole even further with every pulse. His prodigious, positive load filling my guts. He shuddered, his breath ragged as his cock charged my insides. "oh shit! Oh i'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" erik kept repeating. I hushed him with a kiss as his cock occasionally still twitched in my rectum.

such a fucking hot story!!!

• Upvote 1

AWESOME STORY!

It also has so much truth in it for me and my own life because of first having to be primarily a bottom for a long time simply because my dick hurt too many guys and so I did the honorable thing and was the bottom.

Then I finally met my life partner who could actually take my dick up his love chute letting me be free to be the top I really am.

Years later I learned just how sadistic I could sometimes be with my dick and how enjoyable and easy it became to breed especially since I generally always tore up someone who was not use to a dick that's wider in the middle then on the base or end.

One of these days I am going to have to write a few stories about the guys who have actually been able to withstand the onslaught. . . .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...