Rude Twink Gets Stealth Pozzing

What a hot story! It makes me want to be insolent to you ;-)

I agree about the term "clean." Just because someone is poz does not mean they are dirty! Perhaps it was simply an ill chosen word.

As for rude people, as someone pointed out, just because some of us are older, have gained a bit of weight, are poz, or whatever, does not give some young guy a right to treat us rudely.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 12:21 PM, Philatanus said:

He was just begging for it in his own way!  Thanks for sharing!

Oh My !   You are so Damn , Sexy , HOT - your body - your clothes - responses - Remember 1 time meeting up with a cutie guy - lots of fem pouring out - smoking slut - having fun - went with him/she to his apartment - havin fun - getting naked - smoking  getting high - then his buddies showed up - goup sex - dicks bouncing free - then the sex on me - insisted on condoms - so many broke - was being barebacking - sucking dicks - could not refused - the cutie fem boy taking control - wanting him so badly - became a several month friend with me !