Went to another cruisey place today>> Bemis Woods (North) Forest Preserve. 1/2 block south of 31st street and Wolf Road. I believe this action place is in Westchester, Illinois. For those of you new to forest preserve cruising >> if the car is parked outwardly (rear end of the car to the curb), that means that the man is LQQKING for cock. You will see active cruisers driving (slowly), trying to catch the eye(s) of other cruisers. In some instances, you may see the brake lights flash. That is a signal that they are cruising. In the inclement weather, action takes place IN the car. it is not unusual to see a head bobbing up and down. In (better weather), the men are known to walk on the various paths and LQQK for action. Oral and anal is prevalent in any forest preserve. A word of warning >> the forest preserves are monitored by undercover cops. Be careful!

In Key West,FL the best places for action are Island House and Bourbon St. Pub back bar.

The police have cleared out all of the public beaches and parks that used to be active.

Island House is a bath house and upscale clothing optional resort combined complete with glory hole, orgy room, sauna, 2 hot tubs and a sun deck that becomes a fuck deck at night. It is active 24/7. I have gotten fucked 10 times in 3 hours after lunch on a weekday.

Bourbon St. Pub is right on Duval St and attracts a younger crowd. The back bar by the pool is clothing optional men only and there is a glory hole maze behind the stage. At night the sun decks above the pool become fuck decks and it can get very active late at night. All you have to do is buy a drink at the bar and head upstairs to find the action.

I play regularly at both so if you are coming to Key West meet me and let's fuck.

Guest faggot hole

Fuck, kwhotboi! Ten loads in three hours after lunch on a weekday! That's something to be proud of. i thought i did well in Palm Springs, but not like that. i guess Key West is the place to be.

10/9/12>> 2nd floor Men's room at Lord and Taylor (Oakbrook Mall, Oakbrook , Illinois). I stopped to use the john and noticed an "employee" waiting around for me to finish. Unfortunately, nature was calling longer than I wanted, so the opportunity passed. What's important is to keep your eyes and ears open for that "man moment."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...