How many tops have fucked without even seeing the bottoms dick?

bnabottom

I am really into the idea of bottoms who keep their dicks totally out of the picture sexually. I e wear a jockstrap and never even take it out. Even better if it stays limp and is small to start with. How do tops feel about this? Have you fucked bottoms and literally not seen their dicks?

As a piggy sub bottom i just go along with what the Top wants, pleasing Him really does make me happy but my dick doesn't matter in this to me, whether it's hard or down, i'm getting off on feeling a Top fill my hole, knowing he's gonna dump a load in me, it just feels electric - it's not exactly an anal orgasm but its close - from my hole all the way up to my gut just feels amazing as a Top takes it over and moves on in, it's what i want, what i crave. i often jerk off later on by myself thinking about it, but i don't need, or even want, any attention from the Top while He uses my hole.

Guest slobbvers

I had a fuckbud who was a pig bottom. Every time I went to make a deposit he never got hard. When I fuck a bottom I concentrate on shooting a load. How he gets off is not my concern.

Edited by slobbvers
Adding extra.

It's just as Kiwipg said a couple postings earlier. Being a bottom pig, for me it's all about pleasing my tops with my raw hole. When I'm getting fucked I can careless if my cock's getting attention. Besides all the feeling goes to my hole anyway so even if a top wants to play with my dick, it doesn't really do much for me. For me it's all about having bare cocks fuck and breed my hungry hole.

If any of you tops enjoy fucking a pig's raw asshole and don't care if you see his cock or not; I'd love to hear from you.

Guest wl101

As a total top I've never sucked off, wanked a guy or otherwise been remotely interested in their dick. I'd rather the bttm guy kept it in a jock out of the way. How they get off is their business when I am long gone. When I am there needing to be pleased I want their sole efforts and energies concentrated on making me shoot my big loads deep inside them. End of.

Yea,I've started to be all about pleasin my top guy..him getting pleasure out of using me is all I care about..I mean I will let a guy suck my dick,but only if I'm attracted to his face..otherwise as long as the guy has a nice dick and in decent shape..he can fuck and load me up..what I do think is very annoying is that a few times when I had a top fuck me anonymous scene,me waiting on all4s..is that want to grab and try and jack me dick while they're fuckin me..I don't get it..cuz I never jack off until I'm done for the day gettin fukd..

My dick usually gets hard when I'm getting fucked but not for ever. Not important to me. It's all about the Top using the hole. If he is having a good time then that's what turns me on. There's something really hot about a bunch of guys getting off in my hole and what it does to them, that blows my mind. That's hot.

• 7 months later...

Yep, I have fucked a few bottoms without seeing their dick. As to if it maters to me, depends on the situation. A bottom I'm dating I want him to get off too, even if he's jacking to do it. Yes, there are timesi just want to use the hole and move on also though. Mostly at the Bathouse, or certain other venues.