How many tops have fucked without even seeing the bottoms dick?

bnabottom

I fucked one young guy several times a week for a couple of years and only remember seeing his dick twice. The first time was about six months after we started fucking, when I accidentally walked in on him in the bathroom. I distinctly remember being surprised and saying, "Holy shit, you've got a big one!"

Now that I'm married, sex with dudes is on the sly and rarely involves removing more clothes than necessary.

• Like 1

I usually like playing with the bottom's cock (stroking it and/or sucking it; swallowing his load) even if I'm in the role of total top.

There are some circumstances where that won't happen, like if I'm fucking him through a glory hole (in which case, I won't see much of anything at all about him). But in general, I really enjoy playing with other guys' cocks and wouldn't want to forgo that pleasure.

Nor am I interested in emasculating my bottom by ignoring his dick. Personally, I like to say it takes a real man to take cock up your ass (look at how scared straight guys are of it). I'm attracted to men, not boys, not women, not girls. That implies being attracted to my partner's cock, among many other things.

• Like 1

many tops want me to leave my pants on and just drop to my knees to get them hard, then they pull the back of my pants down just enough to get into my hole. works for me just fine

That's really odd: when I've noticed a clothing differential between us, it's typically been the bottom who's stripped naked and thus rendered more vulnerable, while the top only pulls his cock out. When I would hit the cruisy park in Phoenix looking to get bred, I'd frequently end up only wearing shoes while the guys who were giving me their cocks would typically just unzip their fly and pull out their dick for me to suck and to shove into my ass.

• Like 1

Always play with the COCK of the man Im Fucking.

If I have my fist up some fuckpigs ass in a sling you can count on me bending over to take a mouthfull of COCK when I want it.

Always on top but a COCK lovin COCK SUCKING top.

many tops want me to leave my pants on and just drop to my knees to get them hard, then they pull the back of my pants down just enough to get into my hole. works for me just fine

Hey not_sure_bb

Ever have the top, just cut/tear a hole in your pants and bend you over? I enjoy doing that, but is hard to find willing participants;)

I am vers so if I am going to fuck a bottom I just want him to lick and suck my cock get it hard then stand strip turn and bend over I like to spit on his hole then slam my cock in to my balls make him whimper as my cock tears him open dump my load and walk out.

as a bottom I like to be fucked long and hard and never even expose my cock as I am only there to please the top. take his load and make him feel good

As a total bottom, I actually don't like when the top is giving my cock attention. I want it to all be about what his cock and my arse are doing. I'll get myself off later. My cock is quite finely tuned to my hand lol. And it's only been on very rare occasions that another guy has been able to make me blow my load.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
I had a fuckbud who was a pig bottom. Every time I went to make a deposit he never got hard. When I fuck a bottom I concentrate on shooting a load. How he gets off is not my concern.

Agreed! I'm there to get off and nothing else. Unless there's some type of mutual understanding, where it's expected for both of us to cum, then, NO, a bottom's dick or orgasm are nonexistent, as far as I'm concerned. Luckily, most of the guys I breed are cum dumps who want a load shot into them and nothing more. - Although, I've had a few who, in a way, made me linger after I came just to help them cum, by playing with their nipples, hole, etc, and that's annoying as fuck. I won't go back after that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Matias47

At bathhouses and sexclubs, certainly. When I top, I rarely play with a bottom's dick (though I am oral) and when I bottom I prefer to devote my attention to sucking a cock hard and shoving it up my ass.

With fuckbuds it's much more like lovemaking, kissing, 69, etc.

• 5 years later...
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 10:23 AM, FillMyArse said:

As a total bottom, I actually don't like when the top is giving my cock attention. I want it to all be about what his cock and my arse are doing. I'll get myself off later. My cock is quite finely tuned to my hand lol. And it's only been on very rare occasions that another guy has been able to make me blow my load.

agree 100% I am there to ensure I am the best bottom I can be for the top/s and my dick is not my sex organ my manhole is and my total pleasure is having their cocks and seed in me

• Like 1