Laying Down On The Job. Bottom sits on my dick

I was kind of laid up because I had broken a leg and toe as I had been doing yard work while NOT wearing my steel toed work boots. I hit the edge of a concrete retaining wall, tripped and fell. The doctor said I had to rest with my leg elevated and get up only to eat, get a drink of water or use the bathroom. My sex life wasn't entirely out the window thanks to my buddy Chris who came by every day or two to take a load off me - as well as cook and clean for me. He did a great job of giving me good head, but I needed to pump some of my viral load into an asshole, preferably a virgin.

I had a thin mattress on the floor which facilitated a more stable bed for sex, especially anal. Chris tried sitting on my dick and pumping himself up and down long enough for me to get off, but he was unsuccessful, so we looked around for other bottoms. The first piece of ass to successfully sit on my dick was already poz but, after he and Chris sucked me hard, I will say he did a good job of pumping himself up and down on my stiffy. It felt good to pump my gonads up his ass but I still needed the thrill of pozzing a virgin, so I encouraged Chris and the poz bottom to spread the word among likely playmates, playing-up the sympathy angle for me, describing me as in dire need of anal action. Eventually they found an asshole who accepted the invitation.

I was a normal masculine 30 year old Top, well over 200 pounds, with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, strong callused hands and nails that I had kept bitten but I had slacked off after testing poz so they ended up dirty from my maintenance and repair job at the plant. Under my gut hung my almost eight cut inches of horny meat that had made a few holes bleed with some healthy pounding. My thickness also facilitated splitting and tearing rectums with good thrusting which allowed my virus easy access to the systems of aids-virgins I knocked-up. My size 12 feet also enjoyed oral service not to mention how much I liked getting rimmed.

Chris was versatile, almost my height, but well under 200, blond, wore wire rim glasses and although masculine enough he tended toward bottom. He had a good head on his shoulders. He loved giving head and I might note had a nice ass which I had first fucked before I converted. My new 'virgin' conquest was Douglas. He was neg, was semi-swarthy, sported black hair, was versatile and weighted about 200 pounds. He had was definitely neg as he had been tested for both HIV and syph, and having come-up positive for syph, he had abstained from sex until his doctor cleared him. Chris didn't tell him I was poz - that I'd be the stud knocking-up his ass.

"Hi Doug, pleased to meet you" I said when Chris introduced us. "Same here. Can't wait to get your load deep in my ass" he replied. He stripped and began sucking my dick, humming in delight as it hardened in his mouth. He then kissed it and Chris handed him the lube. He smeared some on my dick and then patted some on his asshole, took a position straddling my crotch while facing me and carefully lowered himself onto my dick. As my cock head punched through his sphincter, I slid in fairly easily. I grabbed his hips and gave a thrust to hilt myself while pulling him down onto my crotch with a grin as a bit of pain showed on his face. His ass was good and tight, certainly tighter than Chris' and that of the poz guy I had fucked a few days earlier. other asshole who'd sat on it, ripe for stretching inside so my dick would rip at least a few good fissures in his rectum for my disease to pass through into him. I then lowered my ass back to the thin mattress, pulling him with me, my dick buried up his ass.

I flexed my love muscle inside his colon and then relaxed my hold on his hips. "Okay, start pumping on it" I said. He began working himself up and down on my prick as I lay back enjoying myself, my hands loosly on his hips to guide him and help keep him straight. He had good strong leg muscles which gave him the endurance needed to bring my cut prick to orgasm. He rested a couple of times but massaged my dick with his ass muscles for the half minute or so he rested before resuming pogoing on my penis. Chris helped steady him when he started getting tired. Being cut I needed more stimulation and time in order to bust my nut. Finally after about ten minutes I was starting to get my urges. "Pump faster" I ordered him. He gave me a tired look, but complied, which was the inspiration I apparently needed - I could sense my orgasm was getting closer. He could also see the look on my face that I was about ready to pump off in his ass. I grinned and worked his hips to get him to speed up, and began to thrust a little to augment his work on my prick.

I grunted, then said, "Ready or not, here I cum!" as I began ejaculating in him, my penis pulsing in pleasure as I filled his ass with my deadly disease-carrying sperm. I held him in position, my dick hilted deep inside his body, just to ensure my aids-laden cum would be planted as deeply as possible into his raveged hole. I then thrust a few times and had him raise up a couple of inches and then pulled him back down a few times. Once I was spent I had him remain sitting on it to make sure my prick inside his ass helped force my deadly virus-carrying sperms into his torn rectal walls. I then thrust one more time a few minutes later as my prick softened. Chris slowly helped him stand up off my dick so he could keep as much of my load in him as possible. Hardly any leaked out of his nice tight anal ring.

"Man that sure was a nice piece of ass" I said as Doug kissed my dick and then sucked it clean. "Kiss my balls too" I reminded him. He did and softly sucked on them as well then he kissed my aids-gun again and stood up. Chris then kissed my dick and said "Man, you did a nice job AIDS-ing that hole. You turned me on doing it" he said after sucking off of my dick and kissing it. I don't think Doug didn't register Chris' remark as there was no follow-up. Instead Chris and Doug then 69'd, getting off quickly as a consequence of having been turned on by the anal action. His ass full of my AIDS, Doug dressed and left.

A couple of weeks later Chris said he had seen Doug who was then going through the AIDS flu. "You knocked him up well" he said as he kissed my crotch. Doug had not fucked-around with anyone for several weeks after I unloaded in his ass. Apparently my thick cock had done an excellent job tearing-up his hole, and the recovery took several weeks - so I was definitely his AIDS daddy. Chris joked Doug had he knocked himself up because he did all the work. We laughed and then Chris stripped and I turned onto my side, Chris lay facing my crotch and I was able to hold his head to do my first active fucking in three weeks by holding his head and fucking his mouth to orgasm. The memory of the pleasure of knocking-up Doug was still inspiring weeks after the fact as I joyfully fucked and came in Chris' mouth. It was a good face-fuck, using his mouth like the good cunt it was, pumping my dangerous jizzum into it for him to swallow - which he gladly did before drinking warm beer from my tap. After Chris dressed, washed his hands and made lunch for the two of us, we ate and he left after kissing my dick again.

I continued with my sex life and lifetime of taking meds. I curbed my need to poz AIDS virgins but still planted my deadly seed in an occasional guy - whenever the situation felt right, and, of course, I had a celebration fuck whenever I found out I had infected a bottom. Truth be told, however, most of my anal conquests were already poz but seemingly half of the guys I converted where apparently neg cocksuckers who caught it when sucking me off.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1