Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Guest manfun456

I fantasize about giving control of my ass to a top pimp who decides which loads I take. If the guy is ugly, but my pimp gets off on that, I'm happy to take his load. With my blindfold on, I'm fantasizing that everyone's hot anyway.

Appreciate all the responses. I've done this about a half dozen times now with a couple of different guys I've connected with on phone sex lines. It's very hot for me because all of these different buttons are getting pushed:

-the guy I've never met from the phone sex line writing the craigslist ad after I send him my photo and then screening the responses (he knows my preference for hot and hung guys but he decides all the other criteria and is in total control of who ends up knocking on my hotel room door. i cede my decision making over to him and his desires for who he chooses to send to my hotel room.

-the stranger I meet when I answer the door to my hotel room who is there to fuck me. there's a total rush I get when I hear the knock, open the door and look in the eyes of a guy that is ultimately going to leave my room later after fucking me while I am on my back and cumming in my ass.

-the not knowing anything about the guys who are fucking my ass (minus the time one of the guys showed up in army fatigues) I have no clue who these guys are or what their story is. they are just there to use me to get off.

All of these things come together and make for an amazing sexual experience like none I've ever had. Add to it the risk factor of barebacking and it adds up to the hottest sex for me.

• Upvote 2

Have been in several relationships controlled as a bottom and enjoyed them all. Definitely the best is being used by totally unscreened, no one refused, strangers (Craigs list...) and bareback ok. Complete sexual fulfillment, max degradation, as I said nothing when he said was going to post for poz guys. Total control, for his pleasure, in my ass and in my mouth...would love to find another partner

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Moderators

My husband lets me get fucked when I am on my own by whoever I like. But when we do groups scenes he picks who gets to fuck me. He has had me in a sling in the bathhouse lining up guys to fuck me twice.

• Upvote 1

I've done it, but it was hot because I didn't give him control over who fucked me. He took it. That is why it was hot. So many bottoms on this site ruin the fantasys by them selves in charge, and trying to find tops who.... or tops to..... Who the fuck do you think you are. Alpha bottoms. ALpha bottoms ultimately get submissive tops. If you can get him to do what you want, you deserve what you get. And it won't be much. I need a real man.

Was in sauna yesterday and met a couple of separate daddies who like my fave scene. We were kissing and my nipples were getting pulled and twisted which makes my ass bend over and spread. So guys wandering past in the corridor seemed to get the OK to slide up me while I was sucking. Then the daddy turned me round to clean my ass juice and the cum off the dick while he rammed his dick up me. Spent, he left me looking for the next top and basically had a repeat. 4 loads. Final guy was fucking me while I had an older slut taking my dick, my sore nipples being worked and bingo a massive load left from me. So I only saw the two daddy tops

• Upvote 1

I like to know the fuckbud who is whoring me out. For gang bangs it's essential. I like to have my pimp fuckbuddy controlling who fucks me.

It's really submissive to let someone else decide who is going to anonymously fuck me. When I'm blindfolded, it lets me focus 100% on the cock tapping and drilling and filling my hole. Nothing else matters.

• 3 weeks later...

was with a bud .. he was fuckin me on my back .. my eyes were closed, enjoying the feelings of his dick .. when i opened them i saw a guy walking into the room, naked, hard .. my bud pulled out and the guy slid right in ballsdeep .. leaned over, kissed me and started fuckin me .. my bud had set it up to have another guy come in and fuck me with him .. they tag teamed me for about 30 minutes, then started doublefucking me .. i was in (literally) fucking heaven .. even more when they unloaded in me .. big smile on my face when i walked home with cum leaking out of my hole ..