How many guys have you ever had in a 24 hour period?

mcmeddler

What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period

• Just 1
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 8
    • 9 to 11
    • 12 to 14
    • 15 to 17
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 25
    • Over 25

Six here, pretty spread out over a day though. Out late drinking and went over to a regular buddy's place after, he loaded me once, I crashed, and took his second load that morning. Got two from another regular that afternoon. One more each from two new guys, thank you a4a haha. Clearly I gotta do a little better to catch up

I don't always try to keep track, but one time I counted 28 guys. Lots of them came back for seconds or thirds, but I wasn't counting loads. It was at a sex club over the course of about eight hours. A buddy was watching me, and he counted the same number. I party sometimes, but that night I was not high.

• Upvote 1

Most I ever took was 19 men. It was my 26th birthday, and a buddy of mine whored me out of a Super 8 Motel in San Antonio, Texas. I was blindfolded and took every cock that showed up. I can't remember the load count, but it was about even with the number of men that were inside me.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I used to be the only bottom for a group of four other tops. We would meet weekly and they'd take turns stuffing my mouth and ass full of cock and cum. Lots of double penetration and getting both holes stuffed at the same time. I was so disappointed when the group broke up, but it went on for about six months.

It’s very difficult to keep track when you’ve got your head down and arse up in a busy fuck club, and have been randomly selected as the ‘popular’ bottom that particular evening.  Recently at SBN in London I did try to keep count, and clocked some 32 fucks in the course of an afternoon.  How many of those were repeat fucks I have no idea- it’s impossible to tell if you’ve got your head down.  Similarly it’s impossible to tell how many of those fucks turned into loads- once you’re loose and got cum dripping out of your arse you just can’t always be certain if one individual top has cum or not.  But I reckon between about a third and a half of them did, so that would be about a dozen loads.

Although that was indeed a busy session, it was by no means record breaking, so I’m estimating my personal best in a 24-hour period lies somewhere north of 40 cocks and 15-20 loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My 24 hour record is 78 loads. It was at IML this year from Saturday am to Sunday am. Was blindfolded for 18 of those 24 hours, the other 6 was in a pitch black room. Kept track on my phone for the count