LA area bathhouses - best days/times?

mascjock8guy

Based on your recent experience(s), which days & times are good for uninhibited bareback fucking at the various L.A. area bathhouses (Hollywood, Flex, Midtowne, Melrose, 1350, etc.)?

I had a really good time at Flex this summer on a Thursday night, Friday night and Sunday night (usually arriving about 10pm-midnight). Each time, the place was busy with a good mix of guys and lots of raw fucking.

I didn't have as much fun on my most recent late-night visits to Midtowne (Friday & Saturday) and Melrose (Friday & Sunday). There just wasn't much action to be had (bareback or otherwise).

What about you guys?

Midtowne Spas have a "No Bare backing" policy, if caught you could be banned from all their spas. But, realistically BB happens all the time, on the down-low, in the dark and in the rooms. Midtowne Spa LA (on Kohler) is best Tuesday (1/2 price rooms) all day and night is packed. Best to arrive early to get on waiting list for a room. Also the last Saturday of the month is "Black-out Night" the basement is dark and lots of BB sex going on in the dark! Melrose Spa is best Monday 1/2 price rooms, day and night, but hard to find parking and not that crowded because of it. 1350 is best on Wednesday 1/2 price room, day and night, but still not too busy. Then there is Slammer Sex Club at 3688 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles which is busy on weekends when they open at 3:00PM and late at night when the bars close. A lot of BB going on they even have multiple slings set-up both in public open areas and in rooms that have a door that can close and lock for more privacy. Hope this is some help to you!