A PA in my ass

bluelover050

Had several times the luck to find a top with a PA who wanted to fuck me... I love the extreme feeling. It feels so good!!!!

Still I have some questions about it and maybe I get the answers here.

-Is there any risk for me -as bottom- to have the PA up in my ass. Could it damage me inside?

-How do tops expierence fucking with a PA? Does it hurt, does it feel extreem , is it easy or more difficult to enter a narrow ass?

Tell me plz

• Administrators

Yes, I've roughed up bottoms with my PA so bad that they couldn't get fucked for a number of days. It depends on if the top stays in deep or keeps pulling through your sphincter.

As a top, it's sometimes painful to fuck with a PA. Depends on a lot of things, but when the pain gets too great I pull out and remove the PA and continue on.

I've had my ass fucked by a lot of guys with PAs and Frenum piercings. It usually feels awesome and really adds a nice dimension to the fuck. I have been with some pretty sadistic tops with big 0ga PAs who got off on tearing up my hole with their PAs. If I was in the right mood, I really got off on that too.

Have also taken a PA only once. Got fucked by a semi-heavy set older black guy at the baths a few months ago. He was stroking his almost hard thick dick and I couldn't stop staring at his meat. We landed in the back area of the steamroom. I drop and work on his dick, focusing on the head of his dick with the PA. He gets harder, telling me to get up and turn around. He bends me over, shoves his fingers in my ass and tells me to push out. I take two deep hits from my poppers as he slides his dick into me. The head and ring felt amazing going in. The fucking was great but tore my asshole up. He was constantly pulling all the way out and riding my hole with the ring. The poppers and his fuck talk kept me in place. When he finished I checked for blood but just had a really sore ass, didn't take the next dick easily but was still functional.

If the position's right, the PA will be hitting your prostate, which is a Great Good Thing. I was fucked once with a guy with a reverse PA (goes through the cockhead & piss slit) and that was amazing. I remember him with amusement; he wouldn't cum in my ass because he was poz and I was neg, but he had no issues fucking me raw with a large PA. And once when he pulled out to shoot, the first spurt hit me right in the eye, coating the eyeball. I wasn't in a hurry to clean it up, either... ;)

And my Amsterdam boy has a Jacob's ladder consisting of 5 barbells running up his shaft, at right angles to his urethra - those little fuckers are fun when they're slipping and snagging your flesh while he's jack-hammering your ass.

Edited by Ingulphus

I go from a 0 to a 00 PA depends on how it feels that day. As a btm it feels great as the PA enhances the feel of the fuck since it ads length and it moves in ways the cock can't. As a top it takes the right jewelry for it to feel good. I prefer the curved bar bell as it adds more of a natural feel with the back and forth moves and works better for long session as it goes in easier. When fucking a guy who is very tight, the PA is def not an option, it must come out.

Hi

My pa is 7mm.. might stretch it in a month or so... it never comes out for sex.. and in the 16 years that I have had it have only one request to take it out before sex. Some regard it as a novelty to try out.. most just love to feel it in their butt. really love my pa.. and love to fuck a hot hole with it...