Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

Agreed. For me turning up HIV, was like my second shot a life. I have taken more chances, not just sexually. I have become more active in the things I do and really not much scares me. Except lizards, but that's really another story. I think for it has been a growing experience. I like where I am today and every choice I made got me here. I'm cool with that.

If you get fucked bare you absolutely run the risk of getting HIV, you have to accept that fact. You can take all of the precautions you want, short of a condom, but the risk will always be there. Sooner or later, someone will pass it on to you, like it or not.

I've been a strict barebacker and mostly bottom since 2007,I ALWAYS let tops cum inside me,the first cpl years when I knew that some tops that were fucking me were poz,I was nervous at first,and afterwards kinda scared,but the weeks,and months went by..and NOTHING happened..and I know for a fact I've taken some high viral loads..nowadays I crave poz dick,but the problem is in my area,a lot of them like to hide..and it seems like if you're a very willing btm like me that takes poz loads,that they're not too keen on fucking..I don't get it..but I get bredd pretty regularly,so I'm grateful..and yes I'm hiv neg still

Been taking and giving loads for few years, been tested Neg Oct 12. I have mixed feelings about getting pozzed tho.

At the moment the strong adrenaline rush of an anon top breeding deep my neg rectum is a strong prohibited addiction. On the other hand, if one day I'll test poz it'll be a relief to get bred by as many anonymous tops as possible.

Always wearing my whore black G-string!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes as many others here says, if you take raw cock up your ass then it is pretty much a matter of time until you may get poz. But I have been fucked a couple of years now by guys that I know to be neg. Just recently one late night I got very very horny, and got online and found a older guy that was openly poz, he got me feeling that I just had to have his cock, so I have now had my first known poz load shot inside my cunt, he told he was on meds, but who knows? I mean even a condom can break!

• 1 month later...

Where I am now I do want to stay NEG, but I am a realist and know what the risks are.

I am openly gay and honestly hope to find a guy and have a life together and only play RAW with him.

In the meantime I do play BB with several guys and try and be as cautious as possible.

I've been taking loads now for 2 years and I love it. I expect that one day soon I'll test poz and I'm mostly ok with that. I know that raw sex is what I want, so the risk and thrill outweigh that likely outcome of becoming poz. I know I'm not going to stop taking loads.

What I've wondered is whether the psychological thrill of barebacking goes away once one gets pozzed. When I bb, I know part of the thrill for me is the risk, the feeling I'm doing something forbidden. If I become poz, it won't be as risky...so will the thrill of it diminish?

I've been barebacking since I started having sex at 18. I'm 27 now and I just got tested and came out negative. I am a total bareback cum pig (been with over 500 men) i was shocked to find out I wasn't poz. I was kinda saddened. Anyways. Guess I've just been lucky.

When a dude is inside me raw, fucking, about to cum....the last thing i'm even thinking about is whether or not its poz cum being unloaded in my ass. I'm only thinking about the pleasure i'm feeling taking cock and getting a load...nothing even crosses my mind about hiv. Sure, i should be freaked out, worrying about becoming poz...but i'm not. If it happens, oh well....life goes on. I'm not going to sweat the big stuff like that, its better to live in the moment and have fun.

of course I'm going to turn poz. I am a bottom, and all my dates fuck me bareback. I do not ask status , and don't really care. I'm in bed with my date, because he is hot & sexy, and all guys in my bed get to fuck me bareback ( my rules) So there you go , I will turn poz, just not thinking about it, when it happens it happens...

my last test around 1,5 years ago says neg, but i am sure to get on day a load which infects me since i do more and more barebacking due to the very unstimulating situation when interrupting the action and put a rubber on. i am a bit splitted in mind on the valuable situation beeing neg and to get released to poz. But more or less i try to serosort as much as possible, knowing that not every guy knows/takes care of his status or may be dont tell the truth to get a neg bottom.