Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

I mostly fuck safe but bb every once and a while. I love it. Then I'll get tested and while I'm waiting for the results I vow I'll never get fucked raw again if im neg. i get my test back and its neg so I don't do it raw for a while and then After a few months i let my guard down, get fucked over a few months bb and then decide to get tested again. This keeps repeating. I always vow once I get my next test and its negative ill stop. But the reality is I always end up barebacking. Hopefully I'll stay neg, but I realize it could happen and deep down I know the risks.

I've been doing raw since 2007 love it. But theres a thinking in my brain always on the excitement of being fucked by poz cock.

I can't stop my wanting , like a drug . Been neg and I'm still , some think in my brain wants me to serve poz cock .

Might be going mad , left school good marks , have good job , my thought every day focus on raw sex

Timo39.

I wanted to get fucked a long time beore I actually did it. I used a big fat dildo and had the most amazing cums. The first time I had the chance to be fucked I instinctively said when he started to put on a condom "I want it raw". This was before I had heard it referred to as "raw". I was bred that first time and that was it for me. I let a couple of guy use condoms in the past bu not anymore. I don't have too many opportunities to get fuked no but if I do it has to be raw and I hav to know I'm gong to get his load. Because I don't do it that often I don't know if I'll end up poz but I accept that I might. I like raw cock breeding me. And the two poz loads I have taken were amazing.

Sometimes I wish I were a Top, but as a small dicked middle aged guy I know there is little likelihood of that happening after all these years.

And, of course, after bottoming all these years, and taking raw loads again the last 5 years or so, I've developed a craving for cum.

So, my totally non-rational way of dealing with it all is to let the Top usually decide whether or not to suit up.

I very seldom ask status. If he asks me I usually reply "Neg as of last test" (over 1 year ago), or just "Not sure".

If he decides to wear a condom, I assume he is probably Poz or undetectable. If he does not, and fucks and loads me up with his cum, I really don't know what his status is.--Neg, Undetectable, Does not care, Positive?

So, yes, I have to assume that I am sometimes taking poz loads, and at high risk for getting pozzed one of these days. But at my age it's a manageable risk, I think. Personally, I'd rather not be HIV+. But I'm at a time in my life where I am more likely to be at risk for, and die of other serious, chronic diseases.

I want to enjoy the ride while I can.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am much the same as most who have posted here, I have always taken raw cock, from the very first day I took one, and it has been that way ever since. I have even been to bath houses and took several loads there. But lately I never seem to have the urge to go to bath houses, why, because there seems to be more and more guys in to the barebacking now than ever before. I am into the younger guy personally, and what I even find with my hook ups with them is raw sex. They never ask status, they never look for condoms, they never seem to care about anything other than loading a guy, or taking one.

If he decides to wear a condom, I assume he is probably Poz or undetectable. If he does not, and fucks and loads me up with his cum, I really don't know what his status is.--Neg, Undetectable, Does not care, Positive?

So, yes, I have to assume that I am sometimes taking poz loads, and at high risk for getting pozzed one of these days. But at my age it's a manageable risk, I think. Personally, I'd rather not be HIV+. But I'm at a time in my life where I am more likely to be at risk for, and die of other serious, chronic diseases.

Why not go on PrEP? aging with HIV can be a bitch even if its controlled. Why not stay neg instead? with PrEP its a very good chance you will.

For the guys in the US that think its inevitable they become POZ, you should all really think about and hopefully go on PrEP. With PrEP there is little reason you HAVE to become poz even with continuing much of the same activity. Its not 100% effective, but its more effective against HIV than condoms are.... Food for thought.

• 2 years later...
Guest Bearman

I used to think it was inevitable but have taken a number of POZ loads and remain Neg.However,have no intention of stopping taking raw cock and always want the full load pumped inside so I still think that the load which converts me is only a matter of time

I`m just started out being gay and having sex with guys. I was str all my life but I was curious .  I  have made some decisions already about sex. with guys. I am not going on prep. I want only bareback sex. I mostly bottom. I will not ask status. I`m going to be going to a local bathhouse regularly, like at least once a week. I have excepted the fact I will most likely be poz someday. I know the  risks and I am ok with them. I know when I am horny I get real wild so it may be inevitable. I don`t see anything wrong with a guy that is poz and not on meds. who tops guys and does not mention his status. I`d let him fuck me. And cum in me!!!

• Upvote 1

my ideal would be that the daddy who steals my heart also goes off meds and converts me to steal my soul.

ive been recently tested neg, not sure how, i've had multiple breeders reveal poz status to me after breeding me since i was a 17 year old stupid cock whore... 

• Upvote 1

Although toxic seed, bio tatts and poz conversion is a huge fantasy turn on for me, the reality is that I would prefer to stay neg. Am happy to accept the risk that my policy of discussing status and playing with neg or undetectable guys limits the chance of getting the bug, but by no means eliminates it. Guys might lie or be wrong about their status. As a versatile guy I fuck more than I get fucked, but yeah I like a raw cock fucking its load into me from time to time and live with that risk like i accept that cars crash and planes fall out if the sky. Know several happy healthy poz guys so conversion wouldn't be the end of the world, but would prefer not. The element of risk, doing something forbidden and breaking a taboo is one of the things that gives an extra buzz to fucking bb, that and the fact that skin to skin is SO much better.

• Upvote 2