Do Black Men Make The Best Tops?

RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

50/50, I find blk men and generally bigger but not exclusively the best tops, but I know the type of guy I look for, I gen go for more dom guys and both blk and wht have been pretty equal, wasn't impressed with a Asian guy, but did have a hispanic guy that def ranks in my top ten

I enjoy servicing men of color very much. It has nothing to do with cock size (my extensive experience has revealed a very broad distribution in size, so can we please acknowledge the racial stereotype for what it is?) but rather the fact that on the whole, men of color seem less hung up and repressed about sex, and enjoy it more. They also come to use me in numbers disproportionate to their demographic - significantly.

Now, it could be that I am finding this so because I am a cumdump bottom who publicly sluts myself, and thus tends to attract men who are already predisposed to being uninhibited, or who are able to shed their normal inhibitions because they’re just using what they consider to be a whore. It may be that these Tops I serve do not represent Tops of color in general, and we probably shouldn’t be drawing generalizations in any case.

Nonetheless, I have to say I always raise my ass just that little bit higher when a man of color walks into my room. Can’t help it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

That’s such bull!!! As a white Top, I resent the implication that race alone makes someone a bette lover. It is an assumption about a group of people based on their race alone (whether positive or negative, it is still an assumption). How is that not racist ?

Also, “black tops are better” puts an unfair burden on black bottoms, in that the general assumption that they are better tops (not sure what the qualifying criteria is) denies them the possibility of being bottoms!

We have little control over what we are attracted to, I get it. But it is unfair to make assumptions based on race alone. For everyone involved. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

That’s such bull!!! As a white Top, I resent the implication that race alone makes someone a bette lover. It is an assumption about a group of people based on their race alone (whether positive or negative, it is still an assumption). How is that not racist ?

Also, “black tops are better” puts an unfair burden on black bottoms, in that the general assumption that they are better tops (not sure what the qualifying criteria is) denies them the possibility of being bottoms!

We have little control over what we are attracted to, I get it. But it is unfair to make assumptions based on race alone. For everyone involved. 

Agreed. As a bottom, I think it has little to do with skin color, age, or size. 

Terrible question. 

10 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Totally agree, great points.

• 2 weeks later...

My current boyfriend is black and he passes me around to all his boys. Most of them are black too. But to say he's a better top because of his race, or that anyone is a better or worse top because of their race, is problematic.

I've been dicked down by some amazing men of white, Asian and Latino decent. It's not about the race, it's about the passion they have and their ability to make my boypussy shiver and climax.

• 7 months later...
On 10/19/2012 at 12:17 AM, filled-by-you said:

my experience is yes

it's easier to find huge dick if ur into black men

they're more often in-shape, muscular, even chiseled

they last a long time

most black tops fuck raw

etc

I agree, not sure if its going to Steam works, in Berkeley, a lot more, since the Water Garden closed, or how I advertise myself online. Yet I have met a lot of black men, over the last year, and its been great; they pack the right amount of meat, to fell me up, and are into BB sex, if I don't mention condoms.