Neither of you can host: Where do you go to fuck?

nastybottom

I think a lot of us have run into this situation. You find a guy on CL or some other site. But, you're married, have roommates, have family over, or you just don't want a stranger coming to your home. You can't host, and neither can he. So where do you usually go to do the deed? :confused:

I've done all of the above. Adult video store, cheap hotel and sauna / bathhouse (probably my favorite of the three).

But if it's just for a quick fuck (or if I'm not quite sure about the guy yet, so I don't want to unnecessarily spend money): The restrooms of the local college or just the woods.

Guest Matias47

If we keep it to oral, the car works nice. But there was one night this college lad took me to a local park and we fucked in the back of my van.

Other than that splitting the cost of a motel or hitting the bathhouse seem to be the best options.

Edited by Matias47

I have sucked cock in public bathrooms (Barnes and Noble, Wendy's, McDonalds, movie theaters...). I don't see why you couldn't fuck in one. Just be smart about where you do it, and be quiet during.

You could (with planning and a little luck) find a guy willing to host the two of you in exchange for getting to watch. I've done that before when I wanted to suck a guy or get fucked and neither of us could host.

I've started to make lots of friends in town who are willing to host tricks of mine and either just host or join in. But guys prefer you to host if they can't host. That and friends can't always be home to host.

I have started saying bath house or bookstore and some have agreed to doing that. Haven't actually done that yet. Ironically, almost every time I have gone to bookstore or near sex club area some horny older straight daddy jacks his dick in the car and I end up blowing him and riding his cock while he is in the drivers seat in a parking lot area. Or sometimes driving to another low lit area.

Would fucking love to do much more public places. But not being able to host sucks.