Frank's Fantastic Finger Fucks Up An Asshole

I had a wonderful and varied sex life putting my uncut meat and cheeze to about 25 new bottoms and verastiles per year. It was surprising mainly because I was another short fat dude with a small penis but unlike Carl who was cut and bit his nails I was uncut and never bit my nails nor cleaned them often. I worked in various automotive fields, mostly parts. I worked in a rebuilding plant, an auto parts store and later a junkyard where we stripped cars and trucks and sorted the parts for sale, selling to rebuilders or scrapping. My callused rough strong hands and thick nails also facilitated holding some bottoms in place while I fucked them although most were willing to get their heads under my beer belly and suck my small cock or loved taking it up their asses for an easy painless or low pain fucking.

I was shooting about a load a night on the average but slowed down in my forties. As I approached my fifties I began experiencing erectile problems. I couldnt get as hard as I used to so I was limited to oral and masturbating unless I fucked really loose assholes. I had the option of the then new erection pills or fucking women whose cunts were stretched out by having too many kids but that was about as appealing as fucking a shoe and I had heard about the pills causing blindness.

As I turned fifty I was sucked off by someone who had a tongue piercing which scraped my dick enough to make it bleed. Turned out that cocksucker had just sucked off a poz cock, much of the man's cum remaining in his mouth when he sucked my dick. The virus from that poz jizz entered me through that cut on my dick. I got that horrible flu two or three weeks later and was knocked for a loop. I had to take a couple of weeks off from work which didnt please my boss at all.

I then had little sex life other than jacking off or getting blowjobs from poz cocksuckers. It was OK and satisfied my needs for getting off and then I met a poz guy with a loose ass and had a ball fucking him. Much as I loved feeding my cheeze and cum to cocksuckers and using their mouths as urinals I also still loved to fuck ass.

After the fourth or fifth time I fucked him he told me about how great he felt when he pozzed someone, how really good his dick felt when he pumped his deadly poisoned jizz up a negative asshole. I was jazzed and decided to find an eligable hole to infect. My problem was finding a neg hole that was stretched enough to allow my semi-hard to penetrate him. I finally met someone named Doug at a social club.

Doug was in his mid twenties, on the slender side with long black hair and clean-shaven. He had been careful about who he let fuck him and made sure they wore condoms or at least pulled out before cumming. He would let some finish in his mouth and swallow their loads.

We got together and I used his mouth a few times and he developed a bond with me because he was also part "mouse" in that he liked eating a man's dick cheeze too.

One day he said he wanted me to knock him up. I had put my dick in his ass a few times and fucked but honored his wishes to cum in his mouth. He then admitted that he got fisted a few times by men with small hands who kept their nails clipped or bitten to the nubs so he didnt have to worry about nails cutting his rectum. I remembered my buddy Jim at the junk yard bragging how he pozzed a difficult to infect fist-fuck bottom asshole by fisting him and slicing-up his rectum inside with his nails first. I had the nails for the job and like Jim had let them grow a little longer and then clipped them straight across so their sharp corners could help them do their job inside Doug's ass as Jim's had in some of the assholes he pozzed. Doug had seen my nails grow out over the next couple of weeks til they went past my fingertips.

He went and got tested and had what would be his last neg test result. Once he had his results that he was still neg we made a date for that afternoon and after getting home I cut my nails straight across.

That afternoon Doug noticed I had cut them straight across.

"Yeah, they were getting a bit too long." I replied.

I didnt mention anything about the reason why I let em grow longer so I could cut them the way I did but he'd likely figure it out soon enough.

"Dont you ever clean 'em?" he then asked.

"If I do they just get dirty again just as soon as I punch-in and start work at the junk yard." I replied.

After we stripped and he lay on his stomach on his bed.

"I'm gonna just grease your hole a bit so my dick will slide a little better." I told him and greased my index finger, skinned my hood back and scooped some smegma from there with the nail of my index finger and then shoved that finger up his hole.

I extended fully it so it curved backwards alittle and rotated my wrist a dozen or so times to cut his rectum a bit, then I crooked that finger to a ninety-degree angle and rotated my wrist another half dozen times, doing more slicing. I then straigtened it out again as before and pumped it in his ass a few times, my nail cutting into his rectum with each thrust as I rotated my wrist while thrusting. He seemed concerned but then again he wanted to get pozzed by me as much as I wanted to poz him. I was taking advantage of the fact that a hole cant really feel inside itself past the anal ring sphincter muscles.

I pulled my finger out. It had blood on it and the bit of smegma I had under the nail was gone so my dirty sharp nail had done its job in him.

Seeing what I had done to his asshole inside my dick was boned, seemingly more than it had been in years without even having to get sucked on. I added some grease to it and mounted Doug who seemed to shiver in anticipation. I put it to his hole and then shoved it in.

I lay on his back, my dick in him to my nuts, and then I fucked him. Being intact I was able to fuck him for less than ten minutes but those minutes were very enjoyable for me, especially as I neared my orgasm. I fucked him faster and a little harder and then my dick welled-up with that really great feeling. I ejaculated inside him as my penis spasmed with the ultimate pleasure, a pleasure I hadnt felt that intense since I had fed some cocksucker my smegma and fucked and cummed in his mouth when I was in college.

I let my dick shoot its initial volley of over half a dozen rapid-fire spurts of death-seed, rested almost a minute and then began thrusting again to mix it into his innards and force my infection-carrying sperms into the cuts in his love-tunnel walls. My dick felt alive like a dangerous snake pumping its deadly venom into its prey. I let my hips do their thing as my loins propelled my prick in his ass like a piston in a well-oiled cylinder. I almost couldnt believe how good my over half-century-old dick felt as I filled Doug with my deadly dick-shot death-venom.

I rested on his back, my dirty dick still buried inside him.

"That's the best fuck I got since I met that biker!" he gushed as he arched his back and tried massaging my dick with the muscles of his loose ass..

"You're the best feeling piece of ass I've had in the last two decades." I answered and thrust again.

"Leave it in stud!" he added.

I did and took a short nap before my dick finally shriveled completely and came out as I shifted my position.

I stood up beside the bed. He got up, knelt before me and lovingly sucked my dick clean and kissed it and my scrotum. He then sucked my index finger and kissed its nail as well.

"If this takes hands like yours will be my next fetish." he said as we headed to the bathroom.

"Piss in my mouth." he begged as we stepped into the bathtub.

"I'll be glad to." I said as I he knelt before me.

I put my penis in his mouth and took a very pleasurable piss which he drank all of, then he sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry the way he had after I pulled it out of his ass. He kissed it and thanked me for a wonderful time.

I got dressed and left his place. I stopped at the local mixed-sexuality watering hole I sometimes frequented and had a beer to celebrate the great feeling orgasm I had pozzing Doug's ass.

I saw him a few times over the next couple of weeks and then he called me saying he felt as if he had been beaten up by a team of bikers. He had finally caught the HIV flu courtesy of my finger, its nail and my HIV-shooting dick.

I helped him each day through his flu and when he finished getting over the flu and started feeling good a month later he got tested. When his results came back positive he hugged and passionately french-kissed me. He took me out to dinner and a show which was a dirty movie at the adult cinema on gay night. We held hands and he caressed mine, kissed it and then sucked me off, swallowed my load and kissed my dick. I wondered if he was falling in love with me.

Doug wasnt a one man hole. While he still occasionally serviced my meat, rimmed me, drank my piss and even orally serviced my feet when I got off work, he was also taking loads from any man who looked and acted masculine and was passing my bug to other neg holes who looked and/or acted effeminate.This exposes an example of how long fingernails can be used to facilitate pozzing difficult to infect assholes and why it may be wise to be weary of men with long nails when trying to remain neg.