Bred by Big Black Cock

tattoodave

I spent all day Tuesday trying to hookup, but had no luck. Sometime around 1 am I got a ding from Growlr and started chatting with this black cub who wanted to hook up, but I was tired and didn't want to drive all the way out to the sticks. Then he sent me a pic of his dick, and I jumped in the car and headed down.

As soon as I walked into his apartment, he made me strip and start sucking his uncut, huge cock. It wasn't long, but it was damn thick, easily the thickest cock I've ever taken. I gagged and retched several times, but he skull fucked me for a good 15 minutes. His cock was coated in spit. He then bent me over the couch and slammed that cock into my hole. It was the most intense pain for a second then he started fucking me, pounding my no loose hole. He loved to pull out and slam it back in. It felt fantastic!

He filled my hole then made me clean his dick off with my mouth, while his cum leaked out of my hole and ran down my leg.

This was the second time I have ever taken a load, and now it's all I can think about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey a big cock is a big cock no matter the color but I gotta admit, given the choice, GIVE ME BIG BLACK COCK, something about it brings out my white whore big time, and fuck if they are nasty verbal and aggressive. DAMN I'm in white whore heaven!

Couldn't agree more, I was whored out to a black stud last week. The guy was forceful, vocal and strong, he didn't care about my pleasure and knew I was there to be his bitch, he used me until he was finished then threw me out of his apartment. I've had a lot of black cock and they always make great breeders. It might be a myth about all black guys being well hung but in my experience all black guys are dominant, aggressive lovers who know what they want and take it, really makes me hot.

• 2 months later...