my new sugar daddy

bbtwink

hi everyone just recently made a new friend hes a gl 31 year old entrepreneur and he loves to spoil me with gifts and on top of that i get to be fucked by his 8.5 thick dick almost anytime i want it.......jealous? hehe :cool: i would be....:P

Hey twink! Where did you meet him? Make sure to post your fuck-escapades!

Assuming your story isn't a total load of bullshit:

Most sugar-daddies don't give up money just so they can fuck younger guys (there are plenty of young guys around they can fuck for free). They use the money as bait to attract someone they can groom into being dependent on them. Enjoy the ride (while it lasts), but don't put off going to college or getting a job (build up a resume). A few years down the road, when you have no skills, no education, and no work history, you won't be able to leave him even if things are really, really bad. It's a really disgusting trap, and once you're caught in it, it's a nightmare to get out of it.

Enjoy the ride (while it lasts), but don't put off going to college or getting a job (build up a resume). A few years down the road, when you have no skills, no education, and no work history, you won't be able to leave him even if things are really, really bad. It's a really disgusting trap, and once you're caught in it, it's a nightmare to get out of it.

I agree.......I am in a similar situation now. I am 45 and slightly trapped. Its not what I envisioned for my middle age. I got int a relationship way too young. and now that I am wanting to move on.......I waited too long to do so. Never give up your freedom for someone else. Use them for an education/occupation as they are using you for your flesh.

Look kid, I'm not going to go out and attack you but you need to learn how to respect the privacy of others. Did he give you permission to post these pics online? Because if I had someone posting pics of me without my permission, I'd be pretty upset. Just a few words of advice. Next time, ask.

Look kid, I'm not going to go out and attack you but you need to learn how to respect the privacy of others. Did he give you permission to post these pics online? Because if I had someone posting pics of me without my permission, I'd be pretty upset. Just a few words of advice. Next time, ask.

I rarely post these days on here. However; I got to agree with this poster 100%. I would be furious as hell.

I hate kiss and Tells, immature approach.

On another note,Can the site be liable, if the person in question finds out and takes a legal stance.?