Bottoms who love rimming guys

Scottyrim

So I am a bottom who loves licking out guys.Nothing turns me on more.

I love a guy's ass.I love looking at it and I love eating it.It is so intimate and so hot.

The question I suppose I have really is the belief that because I love eating it and watching it I must be a top

This false assumption has sometimes put me in an awkward situation where the guy I am with thinks I want to fuck him.Though sometimes true,it mostly is false.I am then told I should be after dick not ass.

Do any other bottoms have this problem?Lets share our love of ass and rimming :)

• Upvote 1

I'm a total top that loves getting rimmed and have had to school overzealous bottoms who think they can top me just because I get into being rimmed. Conversely, I don't rim guys and cannot stand doing it. Each guy has his list of things he likes, but some people have rigid rules that if you get rimmed you have to be a bottom and so on.

I am also a bottom who loves to eat his top's ass. I mean I love to stick my tongue in his ass as deep as it goes and listen to him tell me how much of a slut I as and how I have finally found my purpose in life - using my mouth and tongue to clean men's cocks and holes.

I'm a Asian top/vers and I love rimming.

When I play top, I especially enjoying rimming a hot hole and getting it wet and ready to stick my dick in. I feel that I'm in control of that ass and I can do what I want with it.

When I play bottom, I also enjoy rimming because that is an act of submission. I'm servicing a top who is in control and about to fuck my ass. He can also rim me if he likes but I don't really get much out of it. But he's the top so he can do what he wants.

Funny how the mind works!

I can only remember a handful of occasions where there has been some confusion when I've been eating someone out only for him to expect me to fuck him, but these have only occurred when involved in group or with someone completely random at a sauna, but I do really love to rim.

Love eating a hairy, ripe hole, it's definitely an act of submission. I want to clean the top; lick his bollocks, tongue his hole deep and get him totally worked up to then give me what I need - his seed.

I am a bottom and I love assses. A hot bubble butt is a major turn-on (along with huge bulges in jockstraps). It is strange though. If an ass is really hot (for me) I would love to rim it. But sometimes I am just not into it if a guys asks me to rim him. It all depends on the butt.

It indeed happened to me as well, only a couple of times, that a guy I rimmed expects me to fuck him too and was annoyed when I told him I was a bottom.

• 5 months later...

There is nothing hotter than a greedy top who expects to be serviced and worshipped completely.

I've never found a top who didn't like a hot sub mouth worshipping every inch of them, from pits to feet and everything in between :)

I've surprised a lot of tops by letting my tongue go from their balls to their hole and then slobbering all over it and burying my face and tongue in there

Most tops say they've never been rimmed before, which is tragic. Doesn't make them less of a top. I'm happy to worship every inch of them!

And it makes me feel even dirtier and more used to let my mouth clean their asses if they're married or straight boys who I find let their asses get all sweaty and ripe and don't know any better, god love them it's so hot when that happens :)

• 4 months later...

I'm a bottom and I'm fond of knowing how much fun it can be to have my ass being eaten out.

Only few guys asked me to rim them, and when I liked them I did it in order to please them.

But if I like a guy very much, I might also ask him if he wants me to rim him. It's always clear that this will not lead to me topping, but some tops really need to get pursuaded and they didn't let me near their ass before I promised that I will not use my fingers and not put anything inside their hole.