Boring X-mas

Yes, it has been a boring day. I "treated" my boredom by sleeping most of the day & when I wasn't asleep, by sending Christmas greetings to friends/relatives in Lithuania, Germany, Canada (QC) & Mexico. I'll send similar greetings to friends/relatives in Ukraine on Jan. 7, when they celebrate Christmas. Last night, after our highly ethnic customary Christmas eve community supper, we attended the lengthy church service, with lotsa "smells and bells" - afterwards I dropped in at the Dallas Eagle but it was poorly attended. Two guys half-heartedly hit on me but nothing came of it. This, too, will pass.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

For me, today was just another day off work to be used to catch up on chores around home, preparing meals for the coming week, organizing projects, posting on Facebook, admiring the light and not-inconvenient snow, and wishing I had more days like this to catch up on other things.