understall

luv2tasteit

• 2 weeks later...

It takes me too long to get off, especially oral so I would get tired or cramp-up and his mouth and neck would get tired long before I could cum if we did it under a stall wall.

I did try a glory hole one time. I was lucky it was the right height and the cocksucker gave me good head, made my dick feel good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How on earth would one know the ages of the cocks one sucks offinderstall? Did they flash their drivers license?

I think you should change your handle to big meanie, ruining a perfectly good fantasy I was having reading this thread. LOL

But it is a great obsevation, maybe he stayed and watched as they came in and went out so he could get an idea of age. At least thats what I'm going to assume, so I can uhmmmm finish something. LOL

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I was so lucky. I live in a pretty small town, and I'm always wishing there was a glory hole or a good bathroom to suck cock. I feel like if I sat in a mall bathroom and tapped my foot at every guy who entered the stall next to me, he'd climb under and kick my ass. (Which is fine, but at least fuck me first!!)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I have met a few guys who wanted to suck under a stall. But I have never participated in under stall sex. That has no appeal to me at all. Both guys that approached me this way were at the mall. I talked both of them into my stall and let them suck me. I am not sure of their ages. They both said they were 18 but they looked younger. I have been sucked and I have sucked many cocks in the bathroom stalls. Never miss a chance for some hot tasty cum.