ass lips

leontes

This is a great topic! I just saw some still photos taken last week of a very hot top using two fingers of each hand to open my asshole up. I was amazed at how it looked. I bet the video was awesome too. I have noticed in the last few years that my hole is more of a gash after fucking. Not sure if that is as "used" as you are referring to. I do not have one of those puffy, prolapsed deals but it is something I have worked to develop. Like building muscles at the gym. I do have what most men refer to as my "clit" which is just a looser piece of stretched skin that resulted from 3 and a half years with a hung danish top who fucked me all the time. Being tight was a curse with him so I learned muscle control. I can't do that "rosebud" thing. I love what Hunglatindom said. We are gonna hit it off one day, I guarantee it.

Hey NastyRig- I have used that attachment- and was pretty much turned off by it-- the 1st issue was getting and keeping a good seal- with my pelvis /hip bones, it was pretty frustrating. Also, in any vac pumping you need to watch for the 1st signs of water blisters, on the ass lips it is pretty difficult (impossible really) Also, the feeling it produced was not sexual at all- somewhat of a burning feeling.

I get fisted and the lips have come up with each fisting, but tend to fade out in a day-- although yesterday afternoon I had a wild hot session- this guy I had never met or played with hit me up- in town for a meeting and wanted to wreck my hole. We exchanged e mails- he wanted an anon scene and I was to be on the bed on all 4's, blindfolded the entire session. I made a large batch of J Lube, extra thick per his directions. A bar of Crisco, and plenty of towels. He arrived by cab, and when I saw the cab coming , I made sure the door was unlocked, got on the bed, and pulled the blindfold on. He walked in about 5 minutes later- fingered my hole, and within 5 minutes had his fist buried.For the next 90 minutes he launched an all out assault on my hole- mostly punch fisting it, or slapping just the ass lips over and over. By the end of the play, my hole was singing with each thrust in, and barking with each sudden extraction. He washed up ( after finishing up the play by filling my ass with his piss) and went back out the same door he came in. I waited ass high another 5 minutes, until I was sure he had gotten out of sight, then got up- and as swollen up as my hole was- not a drop of his piss came out. Tried getting fucked later last night at a latino bar, but the hole was puffed shut. Now, 20 hrs later, I just ran one of my dildo's right in without any real blockage. I was hoping the lips would have hung out longer...

Well I been trying to get some nice ass lips but since I started getting fucked at 17 and 5 years later still no lips kinda sucks. I get fucked minimum 5 times a week and every night I dildo my self with some nice big and long dildos. My ass isnt tight and been told by a few Bi tops I mess around with that my ass feels like a womens pussy. Guess I wont get lips lol