I had been poz for a few years and on the cocktails. I was still in decent shape and horny much of the time. I sometimes stopped at a smut shop on my way home from work to stick my thirty-four-year-old dick through a peep-booth glory hole to get it sucked. Many of the cocksuckers, the ones able to accommodate my somewhat larger than average size, loved my cut thick eight and a half inch meat and the taste of my dick sweat, cum and piss, not to mention the assholes who loved getting pounded by me. I had been using condoms unless the assholes were either poz or bug-chasing.

One day while leaving the smut shop after getting off a load in a cocksucker's mouth I picked up one free rag I'd never read before and found a section in the classifieds for bug chasers and gift givers. Like many poz Tops I usually had better feeling orgasms when infecting a neg bottom with my dirty semen. I perused the ads and decided to call a few bug chasers.

Over the next few weeks I knocked up a couple of holes. One was a nice session that took place in East L.A.

I stopped at a payphone on my way home from work one afternoon, dropped in my twenty cents and called the number and asked for Leonard.

The man who answered yelled for him and once he picked up the phone I asked, "Hi, Leonard, did you have an ad in the paper for bug chasing?"

He said yes and asked me when I could come over. I had the next day off so we made a date for the next afternoon when his room mates would be working or balling someone.

The next day I had breakfast, brushed my teeth, combed my prematurely graying stringy shoulder length hair and put on my old gray work shirt and trousers, work boots, glasses and sweat-stained cap and headed to the bus stop.

I caught a bus downtown and then the number eighteen all the way to Garfield. I still had to walk a few blocks since I missed the Montabello bus.

Once there I was greeted by a medium-complected latino guy in his early twenties a few inches shorter than my six feet.

"Leonard?" I inquired.

"Cray?" he replied.

He almost pulled me in and closed the door behind us, then hugged me and offered me a beer. I said I'd have one after my first load.

He was pleased I'd pump more than one load up his ass.

After a few minutes of small talk we went to his room which had a double bed mattress and box spring on the floor. We stripped and admired each other. I was still on the heavy side with decent body hair while he was on the slender side and lacking body hair but he did have a little beard as well as the long hair just about every male under thirty sported back then.

He knelt and sucked on my cock until it got too big for his mouth.

"Sorry I cant suck you good." he apologized.

"No problem, it's going up your ass anyway. I replied with a grin as he stood up.

I had him suck my toes and lick my feet while I fingered my dick to full hardness .

"You're so big. I dont have any poppers or luuds so I have to sit on it and ease onto it." he said.

"That's fine, as long as I have a good piece of your tight ass." I told him.

Wearing nothing but my glasses, I lay on my back on his bed while he got a tube of grease and liberally smeared it on my dick and some into his asshole, then climbed onto the bed and straddled my pelvis facing me and began lowering himself onto my hard dick. He seemed to rest once he got his hole centered on my glans and then shook a bit as he let himself onto it to be impaled. He grimaced in pain as he slowly worked himself onto my thick dick. I could feel the nice tightness of his hole as it began enveloping my loggerhead and see his pained determination to set his ass on my pubes. I had to stifle my instinct to thrust and finish penetrating him. I had done that to another asshole sitting on my dick and he jumped up and off despite my grip on his hips.

Slowly he eased himself down on my dick inch by inch. I knew he was feeling as much pain as my dick was feeling pleasure as he lowered his tight twat of an ass on it. A couple more minutes had him sitting on my crotch, my meat deep up his nice tight love-hole, his face still contorted in pain while mine radiated pleasure.

He rested and then began slowly working himself up bit and then let himself back down, a short rest, and repeated it, finally working himself without pause. I felt good laying there while he used his whole body to please me and my prick. I was rock hard thinking of how I would feel when I ejaculated in him as well as how he would feel especially in a couple of weeks. I flexed my love muscle when he sat on my crotch so that he could feel the slight swelling of my dick in his ass before he again went up.

He increased his pace as I held his hips to steady him.

"Feels good. Keep it up." I told him as he increased his pace pogo-ing up and down on my hard shaft.

After ten minutes I could tell his leg muscles were getting tired but he persevered and increased his pace once again. I began thrusting slightly and he met my thrusts. I was finally getting closer to cumming as I increased my stroke. I was glad I was getting closer to pumping my dirty AIDS up his "virgin" cunt. I knew he saw nothing but happiness on my face as my hard penis rode in his ass and I could see his own expression change as he anticipated getting my load from my big dick.

"Pump faster." I ordered him.

He was tired but obeyed. I was getting close, my poz-laced precum adding to the lube on my dick in his ass. I knew his rectal walls were opening up which would facilitate passage of my dirty viral load into him.

I began grunting and then felt my load welling up, coming to a head and then I blasted it into him as he kept pumping up and down on my prick.

"Man that sure feels good!" I grunted as I pumped my AIDS-carrying sperms up his ass, my dick spasming in utmost pleasure while shooting off my rapid-fire spurts inside him.

I thrust good to pump off the rest of my load into him and had him remain seated on my crotch so I could thrust and work my sperms into his anal walls to pass my virus into him. He was sweating from the strain and exertion of doing his part to please me and my hard horny penis.

A few minutes after my last spurts subsided I told him to rise slowly so that my cum would stay inside him. He obeyed and rose up and off of my loggerhead. His sphincter was still in decent shape so just a little of my jizz leaked out of him.

I remained laying on my back and he lay on his stomach beside me. I checked my cock and saw a little blood on it, a good sign that his rectum had small tears in it that my virus could pass through into his bloodstream,

We shot the shit but he didnt go into very much detail as to why he wanted to get pozzed other than some friends got pozzed and he wanted a handsome manly stud to knock him up and was glad I had seen his ad.

To pass the time I straddled his face and lowered my ass so he could rim me. His talented tongue and mouth made my ass feel good.

Half an hour later I was reloaded and ready to pump a second helping into his man-hungry ass.

He got up and sucked on my dick. He did a decent job until it got too big for his mouth, as before, and then licked my shaft and caressed it while still sucking the head.

"You can fuck me regular this time." he said as he lay on his stomach.

I spat on his hole and then mounted him. His ass was still nice and tight and he still felt pain as I entered him. My dick felt good in his snug accommodating hole as I hilted myself and lay on his semi swarthy back. I began fucking him.

This time I was in full control although I did go easy just to prolong my time in him to add more and varied thrusts and angles to further abrade and stretch his rectum. He felt increased pain but gritted his teeth and accepted it as he had when he sat on my pole. I was getting more excited at the thought of pumping a second deadly load up his receptive sore ass. I gripped his upper arms and began pounding him, brutally snapping my hips a few times to further tear him up inside and pump more pain up him. He did beg me to take it easy but I merely toned it down a little owing to my desire to keep myself turned on more. I fucked in sometimes jerky movements, excited at how good I felt fucking and dominating him, using him for my sexual pleasure. I finally hit my urges, my dick getting ready to shoot. I fucked him harder, faster, my pelvis slapping his ass and then felt my jizz well up from my balls and into my dick. I hilted myself and then pumped his ass faster and began pumping my second load of nasty HIV up his no-longer virgin tunnel.

I hilted myself again as my dick spasmed in extacy pumping spurt after spurt of HIV-laden cum into him for my initial volley of what seemed like a dozen spurts and then resumed my thrusting, slamming my dick home a few more times and then laying on his back rocking my pelvis to keep my dick thrusting in his hole and occasionally snapping my hips to slam it home to zark-off the last of my load and force my sperms and their viral load into him through his torn rectal walls, as well as keep up that great feeling my dick felt from my continued thrusts, a nice feeling that was amplified because each thrust of my dick in him further wore out his chute to force more of my dirty virus into his system.

"Are you sure you're positive?" he asked.

"You'll find out soon enough in a couple of weeks or so." I happily replied with a grin, referring to the AIDS flu he would be getting.

I thrust again, my dick still feeling good.

I remained on his back for about fifteen minutes, still rocking my pelvis thrusting in him until my dick petered out and came out of him.

I dismounted and got up. I checked his hole and my dick, both of which showed noticeably more blood than from my first piece of his ass. I also saw his cum on the bedsheet, the tell-tale that I turned him on big time.

"That was a good piece of ass. Want to suck it clean?" I asked.

He got up, sat on the side of the bed and took my cock into his mouth and hugged my waist as he sucked and licked it for a couple of minutes. His mouth was talented not to mention his humming in delight so my dick was getting hard as well as clean. He then sucked off of it and kissed my cockhead and then my sweaty balls.

He stood up and hugged me tight as I hugged him back.

"Thanks for the great fucking. You're my kind of stud. I wish I could suck a dick as big as yours!" he gushed.

We then started getting dressed.

"I can call you in two or three weeks if you like." I told him as I buckled my belt.

"Yes. I'll tell you if it worked. Thanks for the great fucking" he replied.

We bid each other goodbye and I headed back out. I caught a Montabello Municipal bus, transferred to the L.A. bus and headed home.

After arriving home I took a shower before fixing dinner since I didnt plan on nutting any more that night.

I called Leonard three weeks later but didnt get ahold of him for a couple of days. He was finally home and answered the phone himself that time. He did have the flu and felt like he had been jumped in an alley and beaten good. I told him that was how I felt after I caught it and he asked me how I caught it. I told him it was by blood transmission from a fight and that the guy who picked the fight with me must have been poz.

I called him a couple of months later. He had no further problems but knew that in a few years his body would be ravaged. I told him about taking the required meds and he said he was working with a doctor at a health clinic in Hollywood.

I fucked his ass a few more times as well as enjoyed his rimming talents.

He subsequently spread my virus to a few, mostly ones he disliked, and a decade later was in ill health due to his slacking off on his meds regimen. I myself was taking mine religiously so I was still in good health and reached Social Security age which I started collecting at 62.

I lost contact with Leonard after a decade and a half, as with most of my other conquests over time.

I have a guy I fuck regularly, someone I knocked up a decade previously in a bar mensroom. He's also good at sucking my larger than average cock, a talent most guys with smaller mouths have a hard time doing.