When the bottom cums first

eurotopnyc

I normally dont cum when a top fucks me but I have cum a couple of times specially if a top fucks me and his cock is hitting or rubbing my G spot as he fucks me. I had a guy who fucked me and I cum, he said to me he totally loved it as I would cum and have my orgasm my anal muscles would began to flex and squeeze and losen and tighten up against his cock and he totally loved the feel of how my anal muscles squeezed his cock inside of my ass and he said it would feel so hot and he would cum with such a feeling. for me its about pleasuring my top and he goes till he is finished be it if i like it or not. he is in control of my body and its over only when he is done.

I've been cumming more often when getting fucked than I have historically. It seems the tops have enjoyed the fact I've cum, and I rarely if ever have an issue with them keeping going. Usually they cum right after me, like we were getting close together.

• Upvote 1

Nowadays I simply cannot cum. Previously I cummed during fuck and didn’t mind. If I cum while being fucked I encourage the top of keep going.  Form me cumming is a mb additional enjoy. Maybe it is strange I have two types of cum. The physical we are talking about. But I have mental orgasm too. I always feel that while I am being fucked - fist of all being barebacked.  More extreme the circumstances are bigger my mental orgasm. For instance i. The middle of a room, in front of audience. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

i am a bottom and want get fucked. my fucker say : i fuck only raw .......... he take me , he makes me to a bareback pig. after a good hard fuck shoot he his cum deep inside me. , in my neg asshole.  i has now his poz DNA inside me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

On 2/27/2013 at 1:37 PM, Deltafister said:

I myself still like to be fucked after cumming. It doesn't seem to make me loose interest at all. So keep on plowing.

Me too - if I cum is it accidental and so what - I am there for the top to do his job and I love being fucked so whether I comne or not is incidental. 

On 2/27/2013 at 10:45 AM, i-will said:

Some bottoms (me) cum from getting fucked. Iif they do - KEEP FUCKING. If he bitches about it, beat his ass. Bottom fags don't get to decide when their dom is finished. Use his hole until YOU are satisfied Sir.

Exactly - the bottom is there for the top's pleasure so suck it up mancunt!