When the bottom cums first

eurotopnyc

I feel as a bottom it is my duty to let the top keep fucking me til he has cum deep in my ass. If I have already cum it makes no difference. My ass is his to load. I would like a top to jerk me off sometimes afterwards if I have not cum when he was fucking me. To have a top do that and when I do cum really pull on my cock and squeeze my balls hard as I cum too!!! Then I feel full and drained at the same time. Not knowing his status is even better.

• Like 1

I hate it when I ejaculate before the top is done. It makes the fuck feeling wear off and I end up being rather unenthusiastic. I never jerk off while getting fucked and if the top is playing with my dick while fucking me, I'll literally slap his hand away the moment I feel pressure building In my groin.

However, if he's working my p-spot nice and hard and I cum hands free, I turn into a rabid slut that wants to fuck all night until he is totally spent and my ass is turned inside out.

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

Some botoms cum just from being fucked. Others have no self control and jack off resulting in their cumming. 

I always swat the bottoma jand away from his dick as he should solely be focused on my cock fucking his hole.

But you did right by continuing your fuck to cumpletion regardless if the bottoms discomfort. 

Next time, warn the bottom that if he cums you arent gonna stop. Then take perverse pleasure in his discomfort....in essence, makr it part of the scene to "teach him a lesson". Seems like a good way to stay in the moment.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Some botoms cum just from being fucked. Others have no self control and jack off resulting in their cumming. 

I always swat the bottoma jand away from his dick as he should solely be focused on my cock fucking his hole.

But you did right by continuing your fuck to cumpletion regardless if the bottoms discomfort. 

Next time, warn the bottom that if he cums you arent gonna stop. Then take perverse pleasure in his discomfort....in essence, makr it part of the scene to "teach him a lesson". Seems like a good way to stay in the moment.

This is the right answer!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

i've had a lot of cocks and i cannot remember ever jacking while getting fucked... i have pushed more than a few Tops hands away from jacking me while getting fucked... though i haven't had to do that for a few years now because i pretty much go with total Tops who have no interest in my penis. i've only cum a few times from getting fucked, it was the best. i suspect i'd be 'happiest' locked, but not self locked, relationally locked. Locking myself is sort of like trying to fuck myself, doesn't work for me, a bottom trying to top.  There's so much mental and emotional connection for me that so many Tops never read or tap into. For me, owning my orgasm is one of the better fucks a Top can give.  The deep connection for me happens when He orgasms inside of me, it's like His orgasm becomes mine once it's released from His body and soul into mine.  Touching myself, making myself cum interfere with that.  There are ways a Top can touch my penis and make me cum that don't violate that,  a 'ruined orgasm' can be amazing, or other times i've had a Top find ways to control my orgasm and make it HIs... and as a bottom, it seems that's what i want/need, His pleasure transferred to me through all the methods that can happen. 

There is something enormously erotic and appealing about your solution of a Top taking "perverse pleasure in his discomfort, in essence, make it part of the scene to "teach him a lesson"" that taps into this....

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was getting fucked by a guy who had the thickest cock I have ever seen or felt. It was normal sized at the tip, but the base was so thick that I couldn't fit both hands around it. When he really started pounding me, I was having trouble taking it even with good poppers. He suggested I try stroking myself a little. It helped, but I had to stop after 5-6 strokes because I got so close to shooting. Somehow that did the trick though because I could totally take the big piece after that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I have learned not to touch my cock when I am getting fucked. I often (not always) lose all interest in the act and that's no fun when the top continues to pound your ass for another 20 minutes until he is done.

But when I cum handsfree from just getting fucked I even get hornier and I WANT him to continue (and a next round). Strange. Never understood why that is. I can't help cumming handsfree. I feel it build up and it's impossible to stop it unless the top stops for a while, which he usually doesn't 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A lot of times, I'm getting fucked by str8 guys. Most of the str8 guys don't particularly want to see their gay bottom cumming. So, I normally won't even cum while getting fucked by a str8 guy. If the guy is gay or bi, normally I'll wait until he cums before I'll cum. If the guy has a large cock, especially if it's curved and it rubs against my prostate, I'll cum without even touching my cock. That's a truly amazing feeling. The orgasm is super intense that way. I try not to stroke my cock while getting fucked or even let him stroke me while fucking me, because I tend to cum too quickly like that. But if I can tell he's close to cumming, I will sometimes stroke my cock and try to cum at the same time. If I'm doing that and he starts to cum in me, I normally get so turned on that it will put me over the top and I'll cum as well. 
Each sexual encounter is different. It all just depends on the guy, his sexuality, his size, his skill as a top and a lot of other variables. That's one reason I enjoy a lot of anonymous encounters. 

• Upvote 1

As a bottom it is my purpose to insure that the Top/Dom is getting the pleasure of fucking a hungry hole and then breeding and seeding a needy pig.  I rarely play with my cock and certainly would never cum unless he wanted me to.  By not cumming, I keep myself in heat for more cocks and breedings and am hungry for them.  Only after several weeks might I finally allow myself to cum and often that will be with several other bottoms while they are working my tits hard and fingering my hole - mutual pleasure among peers.  Oink!

On 2/26/2013 at 10:03 PM, Bttm2go said:

When I bottom my goal is to please the guy fucking me. My hole is his to use and load as much as he wants. This did not happen overnight. I had to train my hole to be fucked for up to hours at a time. Some bottoms are not there yet. I would tell these bottoms to keep taking it and get your hole used to being fucked as long as the top wants. Long fucks are a lot of fun. As for cumming while getting fucked, I can count on one hand the times this has happened to me. I don't touch my cock while I'm getting fucked. My concentration is totally focused on the cock in my hole. The top can and should keep using me until he is satisfied. When I top I expect the same.

Exactly, I feel a top fucking me should be able to keep fucking me even if I cum before he does, especially if he is about to cum. I'd rather satisfy him knowing I was useful to pleasing him than him stopping because I came, if I did cum tho, I'd beg him to keep going. 

If it is a top that can last, I can easil cum 4-5 times before the top is ready to unload. And I am one of those people who gets really tight and starts to hurt after I ejaculate. As a bottom I feel it is my duty to bear through the pain and Power through it until it turns to pleasure and I am ready to go again. I can only truly finish when I have a load in me. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TOP (for me)

• Like 1

Guest pozarnoldPGH

if i cum, fine, if not that's great too ... a quality bottom like Me breathes and enjoys being the pleasure tunnel to top(s) ... in groups; demanding whining bottoms get on everybody's nerves.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:51 AM, HardOneLA said:

As a bottom it is my purpose to insure that the Top/Dom is getting the pleasure of fucking a hungry hole and then breeding and seeding a needy pig.  I rarely play with my cock and certainly would never cum unless he wanted me to.  By not cumming, I keep myself in heat for more cocks and breedings and am hungry for them.  Only after several weeks might I finally allow myself to cum and often that will be with several other bottoms while they are working my tits hard and fingering my hole - mutual pleasure among peers.  Oink!

I agree. I don't care about my dick and have no desire to cum with it, either alone or with anyone else. My goals as a bottom are for my pussy to get serviced and for my man to cum inside me. If my hole cums around his prick that's okay but I'd feel weird if my dick got hard or shot while a man is inside me.