A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

I'll have been in enforced permanent chastity for three years come Christmas day, I rely solely on my hole for pleasure from my partner. I'm 100% Bottom and he's a hard-core top so it's just the way things should be really, why should I be allowed to touch my cock if I'm the one that gets fucked and opened up?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My ex caged me for exactly that reason so I gave myself totally to him and the tops he invited to use me. My ex hated bottoms getting erections dyring sex as he felt it took their concentration away from pleasuring their tops. I loved being caged as my mancunt is my vital sex organ and caging me taught me to understand that - and the pleasure of tops is all that matters

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:43 AM, Bttm2go said:

I have a Jailbird device and love wearing it. Wear it for two to three months at a time. Really makes me a cock/cum craving bottom. Really improves sex. If you are a bottom, try it. I think you'll like it.

My ex caged me and I loved having it on - it reminded me of what it was there for constantly and what I was constantly - a cock;pig there to take men's cocks and seed.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 9:11 AM, babyeddie71 said:

I have locked many bottoms into chasity and taken the control away it is very hot to see them turn into a total cum dump willing to do as told and live to please a cock. another way is to diaper and humiliate them take there man hood and ability of standing in front of a toilet make them piss the diaper and wear it as well as stand willingly in front of you and allow you to piss into the diaper they are wearing.

then tear a hole in the back of it and fuck them long and hard. while you use and humiliate them for being in a diaper filled with your piss remind them what the warm feeling is as you fuck them.

once you fill the bottom with cum ask him how it feels to have your hot piss in his diaper and your hot cum in his hole?

he will be a slut to you the rest of his life

sounds all yum to me. Beng caged by ex taught me everything about my inner self and the cumpig I really was. I loved it

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2017 at 2:01 PM, Bottomboystretch said:

I'll have been in enforced permanent chastity for three years come Christmas day, I rely solely on my hole for pleasure from my partner. I'm 100% Bottom and he's a hard-core top so it's just the way things should be really, why should I be allowed to touch my cock if I'm the one that gets fucked and opened up?

Makes sense to me bottomboystretch. Perfect sense. On every level. Lucky to have a top who doesn’t bottom ever for you nor anyone else?

I would refuse it. Chastity is not natural and it is one of the key position pushed on males (and females) by the Church. I would be gunning for the opposite for us guys: make us forcibly hard and milk us repeatedly while stuffing and trashing our fuck holes.  That would be truer to the natural males drives.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Got introduced myself to chastity by my current Daddy. He lock me up a whole day with a bird cage he had laying around. Drove me crazy not being able to touch myself. But all my attention went to giving up my pussy to him. After that day, I order a couple of cages. Metal ones and plastic(holy trainer v3).  We live in different cities,  so I'm kept locked up all the time, horny. Every time we get together,  is like a new experience. It has made me a better bottom. All I want to do is to serve him. And like he says to me,  is all about his needs, not mine. 

20180401_164818.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/4/2013 at 11:57 AM, eurotopnyc said:

I have quite limited experience with chastity (that is, using a chastity device on a bottom - I'm a top, as my moniker indicates). However, recently I had an experience that turned me on to chastity, to the point where it's become a fetish for me. I did a hookup with a visitor in his hotel room here in NYC. He was wearing a chastity device throughout. I can't begin to describe how good he was as a bottom - extremely hungry, attentive, affectionate. He was very verbal and horny to the point where he seemed, at least for that moment, to live for cock. At the same time, he was very affectionate in a way that I love (kissed me a lot, caressed my balls while I fucked him, tenderly cleaned my cock after I'd dumped my load). I wanted to fuck him again but he flew out the next morning. I don't have his contact information, but I've been thinking about him all the time.

For some reason, it was such a turnon to me that he would use a chastity device to give himself so completely to me. Of course, I have nothing to compare with, so I don't know if it was just that he was such a beautiful guy and great sex partner but I know the chastity device enhanced the experience for me at a mental level at least.

For a while I I've tried to find bottoms who are specifically into chastity but they seem surprisingly rare. So my question for bottoms here is: if a top asked you to strap on a chastity device before sex, would you refuse him, would you reluctantly go along with it, or is this something that could enhance the experience for you as well?

If my top.asked me to get locked for him.   Absolutely

I think it would deffo enhance the experience. You are submitting to the top and letting him know you are all about his pleasure. Kissing him everywhere, worshipping him and his cock. Knowing his cock is all you need and that yours doesnt matter is what gets me going.

On 04/03/2013 at 5:57 PM, eurotopnyc said:

I have quite limited experience with chastity (that is, using a chastity device on a bottom - I'm a top, as my moniker indicates). However, recently I had an experience that turned me on to chastity, to the point where it's become a fetish for me. I did a hookup with a visitor in his hotel room here in NYC. He was wearing a chastity device throughout. I can't begin to describe how good he was as a bottom - extremely hungry, attentive, affectionate. He was very verbal and horny to the point where he seemed, at least for that moment, to live for cock. At the same time, he was very affectionate in a way that I love (kissed me a lot, caressed my balls while I fucked him, tenderly cleaned my cock after I'd dumped my load). I wanted to fuck him again but he flew out the next morning. I don't have his contact information, but I've been thinking about him all the time.

For some reason, it was such a turnon to me that he would use a chastity device to give himself so completely to me. Of course, I have nothing to compare with, so I don't know if it was just that he was such a beautiful guy and great sex partner but I know the chastity device enhanced the experience for me at a mental level at least.

For a while I I've tried to find bottoms who are specifically into chastity but they seem surprisingly rare. So my question for bottoms here is: if a top asked you to strap on a chastity device before sex, would you refuse him, would you reluctantly go along with it, or is this something that could enhance the experience for you as well?

I love being locked in chastity and being used.  Keeps me super horny constantly and my entire focus is on the top.  My desire for cock is usually insatiable but its even worse when I'm locked in chastity.  Whenever I am finally released (weeks later) I usually blow a huge load.  

• 3 weeks later...

I love chastity . My first one was to big for my little cock so I had bought 2 small ones. lost one but now I am trying to find a guy that will epoxy and rivet my cage close before he breeds me. I am looking for long term chastity