Anal Tightening Gel

likaleather

Wow...I used to hear about powdered ALUM (about $2.99 a lb). Powdered ALUM is hydrated aluminum potassium sulfate -- the same thing used in the making of styptic pencils when you cut yourself shaving. So its interesting that they put something like this in an easy applicator form for the ass! I wonder if this new gel is made from the same thing? Has anyone checked the ingredient labels?

Even better. One brand name is called "tight man." Now where have I heard this before in bed? <EFG>.

• Moderators
so it's the tops fault for having a small dick

I believe he was making a joke based on this exchange from "Sunset Boulevard"

Joe Gillis: You're Norma Desmond. You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big.

Norma Desmond: I *am* big. It's the *pictures* that got small.

Those of us of a certain age watched Carol Burnett do that bit on too many Saturday nights to ever forget it.

And back on topic, I have no desire to put menthol up my butt. If you want to stay tight learn some muscle control. I guess I'm lucky; my husband likes a loose hole. ;)

Now why one Earth would any bottom want to tighten his hole? That sounds ridiculous to me. If a top wants to fuck a nice tight hole then I don't want him fucking me. Real tops appreciate a well fucked, used hole. It took a lot of work for my hole to be as accommodating to size as it is. How would you get DP'd then?

I can't even imagine how that would feel! Septic pencils mentioned previously sting like crazy. Menthol? On your asshole? Makes mine tighten up just thinking about it. So I'd say, yes, it does work. lol. It's all about muscle control. Nothing hot about a hole so tight you can't get inside it. Makes me laugh when I hear a young bottom bragging about how tight his hole is. Shows he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

I agree with TIGER. Too thight a hole and I have trouble getting in...although, I will admit to not being the best top in the world. But put a little spunk in it ahead of my turn, and a cock thats opened it up a bit (esp in a group) and Im in. Literally.

Now why one Earth would any bottom want to tighten his hole? That sounds ridiculous to me. If a top wants to fuck a nice tight hole then I don't want him fucking me. Real tops appreciate a well fucked, used hole. It took a lot of work for my hole to be as accommodating to size as it is. How would you get DP'd then?

This top salutes you and appreciates your hole and views