As of 3 nights ago, I'm now a fisting bottom.

Pics on my page from my back to back nights in two different fist tops sling. 3 hours nonstop each. Deep penetration, oversized toys stretching out into gorgeous gaping hole.

My hole feels incredible, I have no desire for a tight one anymore. That's boring. I want to have the most stretched, ready hole of anyone in any room at any time. Guys what do you think? A Loose, Used hole. Bad or good? I'm saying good because I'm not stopping.

I feel like I don't respect my fuckhole and want to put it through as much abuse as possible. I honestly feel my hole is made for taking cock, cum and fists and as many of those three as possible, as often as possible.

Now I need a couple or several of 8'+ cocks DP drilling my ass. Anyways, just wanted to let you studs know my hole is open for stuffing.

Took my first fist in Aug and now in the same place as Bottmfuckhole.......... HELL YES IT"S GOOD!!!

Constantly working my hole, especially while at the baths, rim, fuck, cum, fist, toys... whatever is available. Use my ass anyway the guys want. Once it's used for a few hours, the soft ring and flesh is something more to make use of................

Congratulations! I love how our sex lives develop and grow over the course of our lives. When I first heard the word "fisting" in my early 20s, I was horrified and repulsed. I could never possibly get into that!

Flash forward to today, and I'm a reasonably decent FF top, have managed to take a hand a few times, and am seriously interested in seeing how I can work more practice in with good teaching tops.