Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

4 hours ago, partying.hard said:

My preference always is a loose hole.  When I’m rimming him, I always think of the cocks and loads that have been up there where my tongue is now.

It's easier to suck loads out of a gang banged loose cumdump. I want it all over my face and beard.

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

It's easier to suck loads out of a gang banged loose cumdump. I want it all over my face and beard.

I love rubbing my whole face in a wet juicy ass crack.  And I’ll eat your ass better than you’ve ever experienced!  Your eye won’t roll back in your head - your eyes will spin!

• Piggy 5

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I love rubbing my whole face in a wet juicy ass crack.  And I’ll eat your ass better than you’ve ever experienced!  Your eye won’t roll back in your head - your eyes will spin!

So true😜😜. When it's all loose & sloppy, my face is completely covered & I get a face fuck worth waiting for. A complete oven of molten juices. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/20/2024 at 3:32 PM, partying.hard said:

My preference always is a loose hole.  When I’m rimming him, I always think of the cocks and loads that have been up there where my tongue is now.

Agree on the loose hole, balls deep right away!!